JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
It would be good to know which jig/s....

Also to note that the poly80 main site is offering some of the frame only original versions now (for those with jigs). I didn't look at them all, but some where on the pre-sale deal too for $70.

They also sent a message out a few days ago that some presale models are already shipping. Previously listed as not shipping until May.
I'm referring to the jigs that are for the frames pictured here.

The whole "ghost guns used in crimes" thing... pretty much a farce. They are trying to sell it as talking about these types of 80% frames and receivers, when in actuality they only constitute a mere fraction. Nearly all "ghost guns" they are citing in those stats are pre-mfg firearms with a defaced serial number.
Criminals don't care to save up and make a gun to commit a crime I'd say almost 100% of the time they use what they can get.
So the big lie in Joe Biden's statistics are what Yarome says, AND stolen guns. When a legal chain of custody is broken, even without defaced serials, a gun reported stolen that is floating around the black market is a ghost gun from the point of view of law enforcement. Their perspective is that they can't run a serial number from a gun found at a crime scene and figure out who purchased it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews