JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What are you drinking?

• Beer: any type as long as its beer.

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Liquor anything you have to go to a special store for.

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • Wine: red, white or anything else

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Gasoline: You get the Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft drinks: Coke, Pepsi, any other soda's

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
Coffee right now... In fact I'll drink coffee all day and into the evening.
As for alcohol:
I enjoy beer ... I prefer something dark , but a nice crisp lager or IPA does the deed nicely.
For Whisky I really like Knob Creek.

All that said :
Enjoy your drinks .... Just enjoy them safely.
Andy

I'm not a big drinker and rarely drink anything other than water at home. Usially it's half water, half juice (strawberry/banana) V8 splash with emer gen C

But tonight and some nights during the week I drink beer mixed with orange juice.
It's dang refreshing.

Coffee right now... In fact I'll drink coffee all day and into the evening.
As for alcohol:
I enjoy beer ... I prefer something dark , but a nice crisp lager or IPA does the deed nicely.
For Whisky I really like Knob Creek.

All that said :
Enjoy your drinks .... Just enjoy them safely.
Andy
i swear, when my grandparents were alive they would drink coffee ALL day. even for a night cap right before bed. "MAN, im tired... gotta have some coffee then go to bed"

Years ago when I drank beer I made a beer run for some pals at work. I asked for requests and they all said they liked "Sally" beer. Another guy and I got to the store and I ran in and looked through the beer cooler and couldnt find any "Sally" beer. I was in the store quite a while and my friend came in and went right to the cooler and grabbed a case. I looked and danged if it didnt say "Sale". They wanted the most for the least. I often drank "Sally" beer after that. ;)

Either way, you DO NOT offer a southerner unsweetened tea, there should be a warning printed in the Yankee retirement handbook when moving to The South.....;)
Yeup. The unsweetened tea offered at places down here is mostly so we can differentiate between the folks who belong in the south... And the other folk. :rolleyes:

I have been drinking Olympia beer lately. It is pretty good and cheap, $5.50 for a six pack of 16oz cans.

I think it is way better than Bud or Coors, it is made by Pabts.

I never drank the original( to young) but my dad and grandpa did, I even got my dad drinking it again and he is not that big of a beer drinker.

IMG_0232.JPG

Well, I drink beer. Cheap crap that is ice cold in summer. Expensive crap that is warm in the winter. Currently I'm drinking keystone light and rolling rock.
Soon I'll be switching over to amber ales and stouts. Then during the holidays and in January I will make Black and Tans (usually with an IPA). When it is actually a holiday, I will be drinking tequila. Hopefully this year I'll just stick to beer and maybe bombing with a few shots of whiskey. Tequila is my favorite drink, and that's why I can't have any...
I take brandy or bourbon camping, along with some pale ale and keystone.

I think that this is how it should be. LoL

PS, just noticed this OP is almost older than I am! LMAO JK

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews