JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What are you drinking?

• Beer: any type as long as its beer.

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Liquor anything you have to go to a special store for.

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • Wine: red, white or anything else

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Gasoline: You get the Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft drinks: Coke, Pepsi, any other soda's

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
I don't drink alcohol anymore, but I like "virgin" mixed drinks... my new favorite is Redbull and grapefruit juice mixed together.... I'm a Redbull junkie, and it's the best way to "water it down" so It isn't such an expensive habit. I'm not sure why, but I can chug a great big Redbull, and take a nap 1/2 hour later.
Since we're on the drink subject.... anybody tried Pepsi Fire? It's supposed to be a cinnamon flavored pepsi... I grabbed one the other day out of curiosity... :s0170:tasted like watered down jack and coke.

t'was a lil of this and a lil of that
pTR0ja7PvxmiKsTTuoS5kt9FExUroMulK_7Tpmtm1pS_fQn5agyba1D-k_4x3d0FSChOuEq28rHS28QisCQnGe8n9eKYrcVg.jpg

I don't drink alcohol anymore, but I like "virgin" mixed drinks... my new favorite is Redbull and grapefruit juice mixed together.... I'm a Redbull junkie, and it's the best way to "water it down" so It isn't such an expensive habit. I'm not sure why, but I can chug a great big Redbull, and take a nap 1/2 hour later.
Since we're on the drink subject.... anybody tried Pepsi Fire? It's supposed to be a cinnamon flavored pepsi... I grabbed one the other day out of curiosity... :s0170:tasted like watered down jack and coke.
I've had Pepsi Fire, I actually like it. To me it tastes like a fireball and coke, which is one of my favorite cold weather drinks.

I'm the same way about Nos...

At the moment, Rogue Brewery's "Dead Guy Ale". I'm not sure if it's a red or a brown or what, but I like it. When I'm in a hard liquor mood, I'll take any descent gin on the rocks with a twist of lime; or a boilermaker. But I have to go easy with the whisky, else the indian in me can rear it's crazy head. Too bad, really. I love a good whiskey. Had a buddy in the Navy who was from Poland, and he taught me to appreciate various vodkas straight out of the bottle. Not a bad alternative.

As much as I appreciate IPAs, I'm am burnt out and pickled on the over abundance of them here in Oregon. I'm more of a red or brown ale drinker. But my favorite is any well brewed craft lager (if only they could get them above 6%).Stouts and porters are good as well, so long as they aren't flavored with coffee or spice or some other fruity or sweet crap. Quoting the book, The Great Santini, "I don't put anything in my body that'll make me sweet":D; or fruity for that matter.

Seriously though, a beer should taste like a beer. I'm terrified of becoming a diabetic so I tend to shy away from anything that has high fructose corn syrup, and only once in a while will I do a soda pop, so long as it has REAL sugar. It's the only way to do a proper root beer float.

As for water, quoting the TV show "Archer", "never touch the stuff, fish sh** in it, you know":eek:. But I'll take Oregon water to that California pig swill any day.

Over all though, a frosty cold brew is always my first choice

My wife is a big Harry Potter fan and I have the day off so I tried to make alcoholic butterbeer, I got close but she didn't like it. Walmart only had best damn hard cream soda which has a little bit of an ale taste to it, I think with Henry's hard cream soda it would be pretty spot on. (I suppose with normal cream soda it would be good too but that brings it under 10%ABV)

12oz hard cream soda
3 oz dark rum
1/8 tsp vanilla extract

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews