JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It all sounds right and makes sense to me, but I'm sure the anti-gunners have contradicting data... and that is what the lap dog media makes certain sees the light of day. Looks like this was made in Australia -- he even has a slight Aussie accent. If that's the case, they must still have part of the population that are wayward sheep.

Last Edited:
not sure you can take poverty and education out of the equation... maybe black and Hispanic poverty are a separate flavor of poverty, but it strikes me that if your only economic opportunity is dealing drugs or burglarizing places, the high murder/violence rates come with the territory.

But maybe not.

It all sounds right and makes sense to me, but I'm sure the anti-gunners have contradicting data... and that is what the lap dog media makes certain sees the light of day. Looks like this was made in Australia -- he even has a slight Aussie accent. If that's the case, they must still have part of the population that are wayward sheep.

He's Stefan Molyneux. He's an anarcho-libertarian philosopher who was born in Ireland, raised in the UK, and lives in Canada. He does a lot of interesting work that most conservatives would find valuable. My main criticism of him is his rather militant opposition to religion, which seems to be a problem with a lot of libertarian activists.

I appreciate that he does the work a lot of others are afraid to. I listened to this as his podcast when it came out and was laughing at how he shows the very strong black-violent crime correlation, which is far stronger than guns-crime, which he also shows doesn't exist.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top