Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

The truth about gun control

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by jc79, Oct 30, 2015.

1. jc79

jc79 Beaverton Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

A bit long but does a good job of analyzing data

2. freestoneangler

freestoneangler wa Well-Known Member

It all sounds right and makes sense to me, but I'm sure the anti-gunners have contradicting data... and that is what the lap dog media makes certain sees the light of day. Looks like this was made in Australia -- he even has a slight Aussie accent. If that's the case, they must still have part of the population that are wayward sheep.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  3. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

"Contracting data"?

You apparently got zapped by the "predictive" auto-correct.... ;)

4. freestoneangler

freestoneangler wa Well-Known Member

No, more like I type like bubblegum. Fixed it, but almost like them contracting better :D.

Stomper likes this.
  5. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

There's truth to that statement, FOR SURE!

6. boogerhook

boogerhook Seattle Well-Known Member

not sure you can take poverty and education out of the equation... maybe black and Hispanic poverty are a separate flavor of poverty, but it strikes me that if your only economic opportunity is dealing drugs or burglarizing places, the high murder/violence rates come with the territory.

But maybe not.

7. cascadianliberty2012

cascadianliberty2012 DPR Portland Well-Known Member

He's Stefan Molyneux. He's an anarcho-libertarian philosopher who was born in Ireland, raised in the UK, and lives in Canada. He does a lot of interesting work that most conservatives would find valuable. My main criticism of him is his rather militant opposition to religion, which seems to be a problem with a lot of libertarian activists.

I appreciate that he does the work a lot of others are afraid to. I listened to this as his podcast when it came out and was laughing at how he shows the very strong black-violent crime correlation, which is far stronger than guns-crime, which he also shows doesn't exist.