JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It all sounds right and makes sense to me, but I'm sure the anti-gunners have contradicting data... and that is what the lap dog media makes certain sees the light of day. Looks like this was made in Australia -- he even has a slight Aussie accent. If that's the case, they must still have part of the population that are wayward sheep.

Last Edited:
not sure you can take poverty and education out of the equation... maybe black and Hispanic poverty are a separate flavor of poverty, but it strikes me that if your only economic opportunity is dealing drugs or burglarizing places, the high murder/violence rates come with the territory.

But maybe not.

It all sounds right and makes sense to me, but I'm sure the anti-gunners have contradicting data... and that is what the lap dog media makes certain sees the light of day. Looks like this was made in Australia -- he even has a slight Aussie accent. If that's the case, they must still have part of the population that are wayward sheep.

He's Stefan Molyneux. He's an anarcho-libertarian philosopher who was born in Ireland, raised in the UK, and lives in Canada. He does a lot of interesting work that most conservatives would find valuable. My main criticism of him is his rather militant opposition to religion, which seems to be a problem with a lot of libertarian activists.

I appreciate that he does the work a lot of others are afraid to. I listened to this as his podcast when it came out and was laughing at how he shows the very strong black-violent crime correlation, which is far stronger than guns-crime, which he also shows doesn't exist.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top