JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The doc was obviously a nutbag of the worst sort. Apparently the deceased crapbag also had other incidents with the law, including sexual abuse. It is too bad the satchel of excrement won't be doing any time, at least not among the living.

As to the rifle, well, New York has some of the worst gun control laws in the country. Like everywhere else in the world, including places with far more Draconian laws in force, the laws failed miserably to stop (a) nutbag(s) from doing what they do. But the anti-RKBA crew will never get that. To them an unbroken line of failure means nothing, just like they have no qualms violating the rights of their fellow citizens.

Last Edited:
I thought you couldn't have an adjustable rear stock.
You could not; if your AR had any one of the following items;
Protruding pistol grip
Muzzle device
Threaded barrel end
Magazine greater than 10rds
Adjustable/telescoping stock
(The one in photos may be in fact permanently pinned at full length)
Thumbhole stock (recent change)
Bayonet attachment
Grenade launcher attachment.
If the AR has any ONE of the preceding and has been registered as an "assault weapon" youre up doo doo creek soon

Yes I did know what you meant. I was disparaging NY's useless "gun laws" banning "cosmetic features" that don't do frak-all except to turn your black rifle into an embarrassing "French poodle" that still has teeth.

Nothing worse than an embarrassing dog. With teeth.

c861fd731e4316887f364b36cc371e01.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top