JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The story about the latest mass shooting, which took place at the Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center this week in New York, is getting more strange and disturbing. Here is one of the latest, most detailed reports that I could find, from local news coverage in New York City:

EXCLUSIVE: Deranged doctor's motive — and why he timed the shooting of Bronx hospital for this week

Bellow murdered one MD, as well as seriously wounding three medical students, a doctor and a patient, who were at the nurses station on the 16th floor of the hospital.

What I find odd is that while Bellow came to the USA from Nigeria, a Muslim majority west African nation, no one seems to know exactly how long the 45 yr old Bellow had been here. One reports claims that he arrived in 2001, another in 1994. Furthermore, no one seems to know if he was here legally or not. Even worse, the mainstream media does not even appear to be interested in knowing whether he was here illegally or not.

Of course, since he used an Anderson Arms AR-15 for the shooting, guns are being entirely blamed for the incident, instead of focusing on a black man from Nigeria who was an avowed follower of the late Muslim minister Malcolm X, and may have been here illegally.

So who was Dr. Henry Bellow? Unfortunately, I do not believe that the media is interested in exposing any more info about his background. Most have failed to mention the admiration he expressed on his Facebook page for the radical Malcolm X.

Screen-Shot-2017-06-30-at-4.22.47-PM.png

Instead, the "Assault Rifle" he used is getting most of the media attention. He did use New York legal 10 round magazines, a point which most media have left out of the story. And most oddly, the rifle he used had no sights of any kind on it. Here is a picture that was taken of it:

170701-daly-bronx-shooting-embed_wryde7.jpg

What do you make of this case?

Seems to prove the case that any peaceful person who's dedicated to the genocide of cacausions will be forced to violence by a scary black rifle. That and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches bitten into the shape of a pistol can trigger anyone into mass murder.

Looks like a poorly built ar. No hand grip? Doesnt that hold in a detent? How did it even run? No sights, is that long extended front a silencer?
And a 5 round mag?
Was it designed to hide down a pant leg or what?

So he came from a wealthy family in Nigeria.... Wonder if he is any relation to the guy from Nigeria that says if send him some money he will wire to my bank account 2 million dollars??? :cool:

Looks like a poorly built ar. No hand grip? Doesnt that hold in a detent? How did it even run? No sights, is that long extended front a silencer?
And a 5 round mag?
Was it designed to hide down a pant leg or what?

Nah, it's a contour lightweight barrel.

I don't recognize that strange grip but, no, the detent hole is further up at the bottom of the rcvr... that is not it. Must be some weird NY thing that gets around a ban on pistol grip weapons?

More sadness from another malcontent, whose mommy didn't suckle him until he was eight or some such!
My wife was an RN for her career, and I have always had a horror of hospital attacks by a nut. It happens all too often!
I would go to the sleaziest bar in PDX, unarmed, before I'd go into a hospital in that same condition!
Hospitals say,
IMG_1199.PNG
I say,
IMG_1200.JPG
I win!

It's way too predictable when no real ID & nothing about the shooter is listed, we can pretty well understand why their version of 'news' is not really journalism.

The story about the latest mass shooting, which took place at the Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center this week in New York, is getting more strange and disturbing. Here is one of the latest, most detailed reports that I could find, from local news coverage in New York City:

EXCLUSIVE: Deranged doctor's motive — and why he timed the shooting of Bronx hospital for this week

Bellow murdered one MD, as well as seriously wounding three medical students, a doctor and a patient, who were at the nurses station on the 16th floor of the hospital.

What I find odd is that while Bellow came to the USA from Nigeria, a Muslim majority west African nation, no one seems to know exactly how long the 45 yr old Bellow had been here. One reports claims that he arrived in 2001, another in 1994. Furthermore, no one seems to know if he was here legally or not. Even worse, the mainstream media does not even appear to be interested in knowing whether he was here illegally or not.

Of course, since he used an Anderson Arms AR-15 for the shooting, guns are being entirely blamed for the incident, instead of focusing on a black man from Nigeria who was an avowed follower of the late Muslim minister Malcolm X, and may have been here illegally.

So who was Dr. Henry Bellow? Unfortunately, I do not believe that the media is interested in exposing any more info about his background. Most have failed to mention the admiration he expressed on his Facebook page for the radical Malcolm X.

View attachment 373971

Instead, the "Assault Rifle" he used is getting most of the media attention. He did use New York legal 10 round magazines, a point which most media have left out of the story. And most oddly, the rifle he used had no sights of any kind on it. Here is a picture that was taken of it:

View attachment 373972

What do you make of this case?

Details that don't fit the gun control narrative are conveniently left out of the reporting. The last thing the MSM wants is more Americans to be supportive of keeping Radical Islamic Terrorists out of the United States.

As soon as I started hearing "some of the rest of the story" I knew the press was going to of course bury everything except "evil gun".

That is the thing that strikes me the most about this story. It does not seem to fit the Anti-gun political agenda of angry conservative white men being the greatest threat, so the press are not pursuing looking further into his background.

The ATF has since traced the gun, and confirmed that it was legally purchased in the state of New York.

Black guns matter!!! The guy is obviously a nut job!!

It could have been more a cultural thing. I don't think that women are treated as well in Nigeria, as they are here in America. And if he bought into Malcolm X's philosophy, then he could have easily believed that he was suffering from white oppression.

Remember back in 2014, when the Boko Haram Islamic terrorists kidnapped over 200 young girls from a secondary school in Nigeria? They were looking for virgins, who would make proper Islamic brides.

Terrorists kidnap more than 200 Nigerian girls

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads