JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It appears to be split in half along the length of the barrel. Upper 1/2 separated from the lower 1/2. Interesting..... Almost suggests manufacturing/material issue(s). (defect?)

I bought a first generation 9mm SCCY at a yard sale cheap because the safety was broken. I called to buy the parts to fix and they gave me the option to send it in and they would repair for free or send the replacement parts for free. It's a well built little pistol and I'd buy another if I saw it in .40

I think it would be a bit too snappy in .40 without some more heft to it.

.380 isn't a cartridge I will ever own but interesting they are offering that for people who think the 9mm is snappy.

I think it would be a bit too snappy in .40 without some more heft to it.

.380 isn't a cartridge I will ever own but interesting they are offering that for people who think the 9mm is snappy.

The SCCY never felt snappy to me, actually it handles quite well in my hands. But I understand some folks are recoil sensitive, so for them the .380 might be a good option - obviously SCCY believes there is a market for it. I imagine it will be exactly the same in terms of the frame, just rechambered for .380. I can't imagine they'd waste money recreating the frame of the gun.

I picked one of these guys a few months back, and I love it! I dont think they are snappy at all and the feel great in the hand. Im happy to hear that SCCY took care of the OP. They seem like a great company.