JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bring your money, brother.

Well it was obviously some ammunition malfunction. Your not going to have any firearms come apart like that from normal shooting to failure. That was a huge catastrophic spike in pressure. You don't grenade a gun when it goes past it's functional life span, a cracked or broken barrel or frame yea.... Banana bomb, nope.

Well it was obviously some ammunition malfunction. Your not going to have any firearms come apart like that from normal shooting to failure. That was a huge catastrophic spike in pressure. You don't grenade a gun when it goes past it's functional life span, a cracked or broken barrel or frame yea.... Banana bomb, nope.
I'm with you there. I am considering flash hole obstruction or primer issue. The remaining loads all weighed 4.8., 4.9, 5.0. Not nearly "+P" or over pressured for the load.
I just thank God I wasn't hurt.

I had a guy off of armslist tell me yesterday he had to quit using the Titegroup he sold me because his cases were splitting. 6.9gr over 124gr bullets!? WTF!? He said he had to meet a power factor for IPCY? 1400fps is screaming for 9mm IIRC.
He has a dead wish!!!

I load for major 9 and titegroup is not the powder two use... I have lots of it, it's good powder for 9mm but I can make major 9 power factor using 124gr with power pistol, but my compensator likes auto comp, silloutte, and HS-6 best!

Major 9 with titegroup is just PLAIN DANGEROUS! AS THE PICTURES SHOW!!!!! IMAG1233-1.jpg