JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which is why I'm curious about how it goes with them. I'd like to see if it really is "no questions asked". I've owned one before, I like the gun, but never had to deal with them on a warranty issue. Do let us know how it works out. I'll be pretty impressed if they actually stick to that no questions asked policy. I'll also be sure to avoid any hot loads in a SCCY if I buy one again. Yikes.
Kinda like throwing a hand grenade in a car under warranty and asking for a replacement? I'm curious how this will go also.

A YouTube guy took one and shot it a few times with his AR. Sent it in and was replaced to my knowledge.

That would make for an impressive warranty. It will be curious to see if they are still willing to do that no questions asked. I know a few YT channels have intentionally destroyed them. I would have to imagine at some point SCCY would have to put some kind of limit on it.

That would make for an impressive warranty. It will be curious to see if they are still willing to do that no questions asked. I know a few YT channels have intentionally destroyed them. I would have to imagine at some point SCCY would have to put some kind of limit on it.

They are a relatively new US company - the warranty is half of the value of the gun imo and they will be headed to non existence quickly if they do no honor it.

Besides, I would be interested if more then 1% of the guns sold ever got a warranty claim on them.

I still want to buy the replacement when it arrives;)

They are a relatively new US company - the warranty is half of the value of the gun imo and they will be headed to non existence quickly if they do no honor it.

Besides, I would be interested if more then 1% of the guns sold ever got a warranty claim on them.

I still want to buy the replacement when it arrives;)

I sold the one I owned (needed the money at the time), but I'd love to buy it by one again. I was very impressed with the gun. As I recall, you got a pretty screaming deal on that one you own?

I sold the one I owned (needed the money at the time), but I'd love to buy it by one again. I was very impressed with the gun. As I recall, you got a pretty screaming deal on that one you own?

Yes, the member I got it from gave me about $100 off the price of a new one (not a ton if it were a Sig lol, but that is a significant cost savings on one of these little gems).

I had one of our missing members go to buy a few at once and offered to set me up with the ffl and everything out the door was something like $260?, but didn't have the money. I do not know what they are sold for now.

I see these used for sale less then some prized collection worthy guns floating around - people seem to love them or think they are junk.

Yes, the member I got it from gave me about $100 off the price of a new one (not a ton if it were a Sig lol, but that is a significant cost savings on one of these little gems).

I had one of our missing members go to buy a few at once and offered to set me up with the ffl and everything out the door was something like $260?, but didn't have the money. I do not know what they are sold for now.

I see these used for sale less then some prized collection worthy guns floating around - people seem to love them or think they are junk.

They seem to be going for around $275 right now. Though Classic Firearms has a few models for only $219 - tempting.

Titegroup is very easy to double charge with and pressure spikes fast past max load.... I put my money on load and not the gun. Titegroup will blow up ANY gun

May I have your permission to repost those photos in another CCW forum?

Yes, SCCY really does have a no questions asked replacement policy. They really are comfortable pistols and at $200 + change I have been considering one dedicated for car carry. If it gets stolen SCCY will replace it after you show them a police report.

May I have your permission to repost those photos in another CCW forum?

Yes, SCCY really does have a no questions asked replacement policy. They really are comfortable pistols and at $200 + change I have been considering one dedicated for car carry. If it gets stolen SCCY will replace it after you show them a police report.

Wow, first I've heard of that warranty coverage. That's pretty cool that they would cover theft.

I had a guy off of armslist tell me yesterday he had to quit using the Titegroup he sold me because his cases were splitting. 6.9gr over 124gr bullets!? WTF!? He said he had to meet a power factor for IPCY? 1400fps is screaming for 9mm IIRC.

If true, that's worth the cost of one right there.

Most people buy a HiPoint, Kel Tec, SCCY, etc. shoot them once (or not), load with defensive ammo then throw it in the nightstand for the next 20 years. My dad did the same thing with his Rossi 357 revolver. Those people will never use their warranty and pay for frequent shooters who wear out their guns.

The only DGU with a SCCY that I know of, the homeowner fired one shot and the SCCY jammed. Good thing he hit the home invader with that first shot.

http://kfor.com/2014/10/15/they-thought-we-were-easy-prey-oklahoma-homeowner-shoots-intruder/

Since the homeowner had never fired that pistol before, I suspect he limp wristed it as the SCCY is very light and you have to provide strong support for the 9mm recoil or the slide will not travel all the way back to cycle properly. I wish SCCY would make a 380 version of the CPX-2 that would be easier to rack and control.

Most people buy a HiPoint, Kel Tec, SCCY, etc. shoot them once (or not), load with defensive ammo then throw it in the nightstand for the next 20 years. My dad did the same thing with his Rossi 357 revolver. Those people will never use their warranty and pay for frequent shooters who wear out their guns.

The only DGU with a SCCY that I know of, the homeowner fired one shot and the SCCY jammed. Good thing he hit the home invader with that first shot.

http://kfor.com/2014/10/15/they-thought-we-were-easy-prey-oklahoma-homeowner-shoots-intruder/

Since the homeowner had never fired that pistol before, I suspect he limp wristed it as the SCCY is very light and you have to provide strong support for the 9mm recoil or the slide will not travel all the way back to cycle properly. I wish SCCY would make a 380 version of the CPX-2 that would be easier to rack and control.

May as well make it a .22mag if your going to go with a 380.

I have no issues with mine and have put hundreds of rounds down it. I find it to be accurate much past close quarters ranges.

Not sure why anyone would need +p ammo in them.

May as well make it a .22mag if your going to go with a 380.

I have no issues with mine and have put hundreds of rounds down it. I find it to be accurate much past close quarters ranges.

Not sure why anyone would need +p ammo in them.

I am just looking for an excuse to buy a .380 since I sold all of mine and still have a manure ton of 380 ammo.

glad you're okay ! never seen a gun split so evenly before, wonder if they're starting to design that in.....

I have- once before. Chinese substandard 4130 steel when the (rifle) barrel was made by a 3rd party contractor. I looked at it under a microscope as the hair on the back of my neck went sky high- I'd put good money the metal had crystalized while being formed. Then the next question was "How many tens of thousands of barrels are out there made in China this could come from?" Won't happen from a Russian, German, or Italian factory- quality's too high. China,,,,,,

Last Edited: