JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Um (gentle advice for Mathmattx) ...back off a bit. If you want Language Police, I'm ever-present, and don't comprehend your criticism. Enjoyed your entry. Slapped with your first response to it. Let's go back to bevel on the level, and a public apology to Coop is in order (knowing he is man enough to not ask for it, I will).

Do Over.

I'm a fan of the Ruger 10/22 myself. Affordable easy to change/customize to fit your need, shoots a nice consistent group and has lasted the test of time. Also if SHTF I expect it would be with out question the easiest .22 to find parts for as there are so many of them.

I just picked up a Colt Gov. model 22 and I ran CCI, Winchester X, and Federal . It ate everything like a champ accuracy past 100 feet... questionable but way better than my ruger which refused to run anything period. I would definitely recommend giving one a try.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top