JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Um (gentle advice for Mathmattx) ...back off a bit. If you want Language Police, I'm ever-present, and don't comprehend your criticism. Enjoyed your entry. Slapped with your first response to it. Let's go back to bevel on the level, and a public apology to Coop is in order (knowing he is man enough to not ask for it, I will).

Do Over.

I'm a fan of the Ruger 10/22 myself. Affordable easy to change/customize to fit your need, shoots a nice consistent group and has lasted the test of time. Also if SHTF I expect it would be with out question the easiest .22 to find parts for as there are so many of them.

I just picked up a Colt Gov. model 22 and I ran CCI, Winchester X, and Federal . It ate everything like a champ accuracy past 100 feet... questionable but way better than my ruger which refused to run anything period. I would definitely recommend giving one a try.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads