Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

the perfect .22lr firearms?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Mathmattx, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Mathmattx

Mathmattx Ellensburg Active Member

Wow shoulda kept my opinion to myself. All my thread did was demonstrate that...well nevermind. night all

2. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

if the M&P's are the most accurate 22 guns you have ever had, well, good for you!

3. Mathmattx

4. Spitpatch

Spitpatch Forest Grove, Oregon Well-Known Member

Um (gentle advice for Mathmattx) ...back off a bit. If you want Language Police, I'm ever-present, and don't comprehend your criticism. Enjoyed your entry. Slapped with your first response to it. Let's go back to bevel on the level, and a public apology to Coop is in order (knowing he is man enough to not ask for it, I will).

Do Over.

5. Mathmattx

;)

6. Will

Will Everett Active Member

I'm a fan of the Ruger 10/22 myself. Affordable easy to change/customize to fit your need, shoots a nice consistent group and has lasted the test of time. Also if SHTF I expect it would be with out question the easiest .22 to find parts for as there are so many of them.

7. Mathmattx

you are 100 percent right on a solid, easy to work/fix rifle. I own two and plenty of spare parts just for the reason you mention.

8. shybladder

shybladder canby Member

Yep, just ordered a new bolt spring for my 10/22 ruger on amazon.com. It'll be here Monday.

9. The Courier

The Courier Newberg, Oregon Well-Known Member

I just picked up a Colt Gov. model 22 and I ran CCI, Winchester X, and Federal . It ate everything like a champ accuracy past 100 feet... questionable but way better than my ruger which refused to run anything period. I would definitely recommend giving one a try.

Mathmattx and (deleted member) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.