JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's getting what he wants, and to top it off he will get to enjoy the spot light through the rest of the legal proceedings using them as a pulpit to preach to the nation.
The decision and sentience complies with the law but played into his goals. He thinks he will still get his 72 virgins in heaven.
A life sentence under military rules could have been a true life sentence. Imagine sitting in a wheel chair, in a cement cell surrounded by people who hated you and treated you like bubblegum for the next 40-60 years without the promised reward of paradise at the end.
Which would be worse for someone who embraced his own death?

I agree. A life sentence would be better, and probably what will happen. It will be appealed automatically (even without his consent, since it is a death sentence). I hope he rots in obscurity...

The problem is the military has carried out zero death sentences since 1961. he needs to be the one to break that cycle and face a firing squad next week !

Dip him in pig fat first , and then make it a slow painful death.

I believe that the British once actually did something like this in North Africa.

To deny their opponents the eternal glory of martyrdom that caused them to fight so fiercely, the always pragmatic Brits would wrap the bodies of dead Muslim soldiers in pig's hide before burial there by contaminating the corpse.

I believe that the British once actually did something like this in North Africa.

To deny their opponents the eternal glory of martyrdom that caused them to fight so fiercely, the always pragmatic Brits would wrap the bodies of dead Muslim soldiers in pig's hide before burial there by contaminating the corpse.

:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

well, since Islam teaches that the soul goes to heaven (?) immediately and can not be tainted by what happens to the body, it would be silly to think that pig, lard, pork, ham or any other porcine product to have any effect on them. Also, a martyr's body is so pure it need not be washed before burial, so...hard to believe that they would really believe the whole pork thing. But, hey, it makes non-Muslims who don't read feel better, so that's why the internet myth keeps going round and round...

Death is a release or reward for him. I think that keeping him alive and obscure for the next 40-60 years without the belief that he will go to paradise is a far better outcome. I oppose giving criminals what they want.

well, since Islam teaches that the soul goes to heaven (?) immediately and can not be tainted by what happens to the body, it would be silly to think that pig, lard, pork, ham or any other porcine product to have any effect on them. Also, a martyr's body is so pure it need not be washed before burial, so...hard to believe that they would really believe the whole pork thing. But, hey, it makes non-Muslims who don't read feel better, so that's why the internet myth keeps going round and round...

But like gun-control laws for the antis it makes you feel so good. :)

then stitch a pig carcass on him and make him wear it till he die's of old age.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top