JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They must be talking about their own eyes bulging... :s0001:

Imagine the way they would bulge if they found out I actually have an ammunition factory, with a huge stockpile (4 partial containers) of gun powder "High Explosive" to go with my arsenal(s)?

That is clear evidence, if not probable cause for arrest, of planning multiple terrorist attacks.

Seriously though, It's clear you have to keep that kind of information secret in today's society, and I worry about how that could be used against me in a court of public opinion.

Here is an article by David Petzal (Field and Stream)

http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs...uns-make-arsenal-and-other-questions-our-time

Last Edited:
An Arsenal as understood by CNN:

nerf_arsenal.jpg

Its such bs they were talking on the news tonight about their massive firepower? They had 2 handguns and 2 rifles!. They also talk about ammo as though it is gonna magically kill people all by it self! Damn, what an arsenal!.
Also all said, reports claim they fired a total of approximately 160 rounds and killed and wounded many yet it took 23 cops firing 380 rounds to take them out in a non armoured vehicle out in the open?.

If you weren't there, please don't criticize the cops for doing what they had to do. It takes what it takes to stop the bad guys. Thank you.

Heard the news this morning on my drive in to work, and they said they used "AR15-style semi-automatic rifles." Heard another story yesterday where they said they had 2 rifles, one a semi-automatic rifle, and the other an assault-style rifle. They just want to muddy up the waters as much as possible, don't they?

Heard the news this morning on my drive in to work, and they said they used "AR15-style semi-automatic rifles." Heard another story yesterday where they said they had 2 rifles, one a semi-automatic rifle, and the other an assault-style rifle. They just want to muddy up the waters as much as possible, don't they?

You have probably seen this before, but it is still funny:

130917-journalists-guide-to-identifying-firearms.jpg

I've still not heard one official thought towards my safety once they stop me purchasing a legal gun. Now the background check has publicly failed the had to immediately move to the No Fly List. The gov just can't admit. ...you just might need a gun to protect yourself. We'll be busy pulling women & children out of public buildings at gunpoint with their hands up.

I had a "Staggering Amount" of ammunition, enough to constitute an "Arsenal" this morning.

I went to the range this morning and "Disposed" of it.

Unfortunately all of my assault weapons were lost as I was fording a river on my way home.

FOX news reporter just tried to make a "follow the money" argument saying that the shooters had spent $30K on their guns and ammo. HTF did they come up with that number from a couple entry level ARs, a couple common pistols, and a couple thousand rounds of ammunition made up of mostly 22lr?

My "arsenal" must be worth millions:D.

Last Edited:
FOX news reporter just tried to make a "follow the money" argument saying that the shooters had spent $30K on their guns and ammo. HTF did they come up with that number from a couple entry level ARs, a couple common pistols, and a couple thousand rounds of ammunition made up of mostly 22lr?

My "arsenal" must be worth millions:D.

The way we're, apparently, headed it WILL be! Though you won't be able to sell it legally.

I'm getting so sick of the discussion here, nothing but depressing. There doesn't seem to be anything happy, no good news, no reporters in the MSM getting things correct. They're always embellishing things to make everything sound foreboding and dire.

"Arsenal" my @ss, "Thousands of Bullets" my @ss!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top