JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am very tired of anyone with more than a clip full of ammo being declared as having an arsenal any time a story like this is reported on. It's ignorant of the reality of anyone who is a responsible firearms enthusiast. They lead non-firearm owners into thinking 2000 rnds is unreasonable, and is an indicator of lack of sanity. If a responsible gun owners defend themselves, and idiot DA's find out about their 'Arsenal', maybe he can get a quick conviction for a crime that didn't happen, to help his record. After all, guns are evil.:eek:

Every time these idiots spend days glamorizing these events, it becomes very hard to find ammo. If you shoot recreationally, 2000 rnds is not a lot of ammo, considering you need to get through the droughts, and buy in bulk to try and reduce the always rising cost of ammo, and usually save on shipping costs.

It is absolutely dishonest to blame guns, or lack of gun control laws for these type of events. Firearms themselves may be the means, but the motivation is the crap storm of coverage and fame companies like CNN give these nuts in search of the extra set of eyes and the ad dollar that comes with it. It's like blaming pipes for the dope trade and not the demand caused by the users.

In addition, they rarely point out the fact that many of these guns were not legally obtained. So what did the gun laws do for us?

I do like how in the public's mind, if the motivation is terrorism, then we should buy more guns to protect ourselves, but if the motivation is lunacy, we need stricter gun laws. That makes it funny to watch the BS tap dance the government is doing to try and not call it terrorism, or radical islam.

Its such bs they were talking on the news tonight about their massive firepower? They had 2 handguns and 2 rifles!. They also talk about ammo as though it is gonna magically kill people all by it self! Damn, what an arsenal!.
Also all said, reports claim they fired a total of approximately 160 rounds and killed and wounded many yet it took 23 cops firing 380 rounds to take them out in a non armoured vehicle out in the open?.

Its such bs they were talking on the news tonight about their massive firepower? They had 2 handguns and 2 rifles!. They also talk about ammo as though it is gonna magically kill people all by it self! Damn, what an arsenal!.
Also all said, reports claim they fired a total of approximately 160 rounds and killed and wounded many yet it took 23 cops firing 380 rounds to take them out in a non armoured vehicle out in the open?.

That's BS! 380 Rounds!

They should have gotten at least 690................. That's 23x30.;)

Sheeeeet.... I've got over three times that amount in just ONE caliber. All properly stored in sealed metal containers, secured in a large gun safe that's set/fixed in a secured/locked alcove, in a building with a 24/7 monitored security system.... layers, people, layers. :D

And...don't forget all the "hundreds of bomb making tools" they owned (you know those "special" bomb making ones the Media mentioned...hacksaws, pipewrench, plyers, screwdrivers)

Did they count how many knives were in the kitchen? Maybe they even had some that could pass through metal detectors...you know, those plastic knives or maybe even some of those "tactical" sporks!

What the media thinks every gun owners "arsenal" looks like:

charlton-hestons-guns-1.jpe

What it actually looks like:
p-7918-Rhino-Iron-Works-Gun-Safe-(AIW6033X).jpg

Wasn't Seattle going to tax ammo @ 5 cents a round.. for the children?

Yep, not sure if that's active yet, along with $25 extra per firearm purchase/ffl transfer. And in Seattle limits only, so it's only hurting the gun shops within city limits.

I mean, the criminals will see that and go "no way I'm payin' all that extra taxes, that's unconstitutional!" They'll just go to the back alley downtown and get a Saturday night special without the govt's share.;)

What we are dealing with here are the perceptions of Doers and Not-doers. It's like me asking a guy into deep-sea fishing why he needs more than one fishing-pole and a lure.

But non-fishing folks in society don't care about fishing-poles because people aren't being killed by them on a regular basis. They might if something strange started happening and folks regularly getting impaled by poles or strangled by line...

The more we can show understanding for those Not-doers who reasonably fear for their safety and that of their loved ones after each one of these horrific mass shootings, the sooner some of us Doers can educate about the ineffectiveness of mag limits and assault-weapons bans, and not come off sounding like just a crybaby whining about one's own toys.

Sheeeeet.... I've got over three times that amount in just ONE caliber. All properly stored in sealed metal containers, secured in a large gun safe that's set/fixed in a secured/locked alcove, in a building with a 24/7 monitored security system.... layers, people, layers. :D

You are clearly planning a terrorist attack...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top