JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It`s entirely possible I`ve posted this before (It`s late and I don`t remember) so please don`t hesitate to delete this thread if I`ve been over this before, mods.

It`s a running theme in my arsenal to get good stuff for cheap. Take for example my $100 28/30. If you rather, examine the $100 Swede M94 Mauser or the $50 Spanish Mauser 1893. Now there`s this. The $600 SAA AR-15. 16-inch 1:7 twist 5.56 barrel, MOE furniture (dyed a blue-green shade), MBUS rear, MIAD grip core for firing pins. Nameless BCG and CH. Whomever had it before I did lubed the hell out of it, but took very good care of the rifle. There are a few mashes on the softer sections of plastic and a couple scratches in the metal but I couldn`t pass up a near-new AR for $600 OTD. I kinda hate the first photos I took so please direct all hate mail for the photo filters to my PM inbox. Far as the color goes, I like to think the previous owner was a Jacksonville Jaguars fan. I like to call it the Makita AR though.

am6yid.jpg 2gy7l8p.jpg 2r26qgj.jpg

am6yid.jpg

2gy7l8p.jpg

2r26qgj.jpg

I intend to swap out the buttstock with a B5 SOPMOD and install a free-float rail gifted from a buddy. The real bear is going to be the barrel I want to install: a 16-inch Wylde chamber match grade with a 1:8 twist.
And the thing in the stock which tells time.

I intend to swap out the buttstock with a B5 SOPMOD and install a free-float rail gifted from a buddy. The real bear is going to be the barrel I want to install: a 16-inch Wylde chamber match grade with a 1:8 twist.
And the thing in the stock which tells time.

What
No radio?
LOL

That`s what someone on TFB said. He saw a Colt 6920 (I think) on the rack for months as price kept dropping from $850 because it had hot pink handguards.

Also I`m toying with the idea of seeing if I can trade off the handguards, buttstock and grip for a single really nice stock. JIC anyone really likes the shade.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top