JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It`s entirely possible I`ve posted this before (It`s late and I don`t remember) so please don`t hesitate to delete this thread if I`ve been over this before, mods.

It`s a running theme in my arsenal to get good stuff for cheap. Take for example my $100 28/30. If you rather, examine the $100 Swede M94 Mauser or the $50 Spanish Mauser 1893. Now there`s this. The $600 SAA AR-15. 16-inch 1:7 twist 5.56 barrel, MOE furniture (dyed a blue-green shade), MBUS rear, MIAD grip core for firing pins. Nameless BCG and CH. Whomever had it before I did lubed the hell out of it, but took very good care of the rifle. There are a few mashes on the softer sections of plastic and a couple scratches in the metal but I couldn`t pass up a near-new AR for $600 OTD. I kinda hate the first photos I took so please direct all hate mail for the photo filters to my PM inbox. Far as the color goes, I like to think the previous owner was a Jacksonville Jaguars fan. I like to call it the Makita AR though.

am6yid.jpg 2gy7l8p.jpg 2r26qgj.jpg

am6yid.jpg

2gy7l8p.jpg

2r26qgj.jpg

I intend to swap out the buttstock with a B5 SOPMOD and install a free-float rail gifted from a buddy. The real bear is going to be the barrel I want to install: a 16-inch Wylde chamber match grade with a 1:8 twist.
And the thing in the stock which tells time.

I intend to swap out the buttstock with a B5 SOPMOD and install a free-float rail gifted from a buddy. The real bear is going to be the barrel I want to install: a 16-inch Wylde chamber match grade with a 1:8 twist.
And the thing in the stock which tells time.

What
No radio?
LOL

That`s what someone on TFB said. He saw a Colt 6920 (I think) on the rack for months as price kept dropping from $850 because it had hot pink handguards.

Also I`m toying with the idea of seeing if I can trade off the handguards, buttstock and grip for a single really nice stock. JIC anyone really likes the shade.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top