JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Crazy world we live in. Just saw a thread on another forum and apparently there is now a shortage of windshield washer fluid due to the alcohol used in it being in high demand for hand sanitizer.

I have not noticed, since I go a few months between having to fill up my reservoir. Was just thinking about switching over to my preferred de-icing formula the other day, Hopefully I can find some.

Yeah, I stopped by Walmart before work just now and the shelf was empty except for their in-house Winter blend. May just be issues with transitioning stock. I noticed Walmart has a lot bare shelves lately.

Also, there is plenty of hand sanitizer out there and safe alcohol to make it or to spray or rinse. I just bought a half liter of alcohol at Dollar Tree for $1. I could have bought a case. I've seen pallets of ethanol alcohol at Costco. Someone would have to be real stupid to use methanol for hand sanitizer.

Crazy world we live in. Just saw a thread on another forum and apparently there is now a shortage of windshield washer fluid due to the alcohol used in it being in high demand for hand sanitizer.

I have not noticed, since I go a few months between having to fill up my reservoir. Was just thinking about switching over to my preferred de-icing formula the other day, Hopefully I can find some.

Dude, there's hand sanitizer everywhere again.

No shortage of windshield washer fluid here but am having a hard time finding Carhartt Double Front pants and hi- viz shirts in my size, locally.
Try SuperCasuals.com.
Obviously not local, but I shop em regularly for US-made Carhartt factory seconds.... they're about 30% (or more) off of regular price and I've NEVER been able to find a flaw.
I check em about once every couple of mos because, as seconds, stock varies. Just got 2 pr of double-front pants in the spring... haven't even worn em yet.

They have regular-priced stuff and other brands too, mostly work stuff, boots, etc. Weird name but a good source.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top