JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't know exactly what was said or by who, but....I have to ask....Have either of you guys ever done any business with the place in question. It would speak volumes in explaining what ever the offense was. Personally...I can't think of a descriptive potty word invented that would be overkill (I do know of a few that might close).

This of course said with acknowledgement of forum guidelines.
Nope, your not off base at all! I find it pretty shameful that the owner thinks it's an acceptable practice to conduct business in such a manor! It's pretty despicable some of the complaints I have heard face to face from folks, especially as they matched mine exactly! I'm not usually sensitive to the typical B.S. that gets shovled across the counter at local shops, but je-shish, that place makes Bullbubblegum an art form! I swear they prey on the young and less knolagabe especially!

No, I haven't done business with them, nor have any personal opinion one way or another about the establishment. Posting a positive, neutral, or negative review is totally not a problem.

However, an individual with a username that contains the self-applied title "troll", who posted at least nine (9) nasty, vitriolic messages in a matter of minutes, who is asked to stop and replies with threats to this site and the moderation staff is a problem.

I realize that now that spamming garbage is gone, it is hard to see what went down. And I hope the above explanation helps. Cheers.

It does indeed.

Nope, your not off base at all! I find it pretty shameful that the owner thinks it's an acceptable practice to conduct business in such a manor! It's pretty despicable some of the complaints I have heard face to face from folks, especially as they matched mine exactly! I'm not usually sensitive to the typical B.S. that gets shovled across the counter at local shops, but je-shish, that place makes Bullbubblegum an art form! I swear they prey on the young and less knolagabe especially!

When I read the Moderator post, I said to myself ..the "W" person finally found this thread. Understandable with the Moderator comment now.

Don't think it was Warren, maybe one of his son's or a employee! If if were to guess, I would say not, I know the son's well enough, neither could keep his mouth shut for 2 years! Lucky to keep quiet for half a second when the topic affects their income!

Don't think it was Warren, maybe one of his son's or a employee! If if were to guess, I would say not, I know the son's well enough, neither could keep his mouth shut for 2 years! Lucky to keep quiet for half a second when the topic affects their income!
I don't think W would be much of an internet surfer, and I know few people with such an "attachment" to that business.

Not to name names, but certain employees of Warn industries, Damoro Ford, and Thunder Jet are known supporters and funders of this business! When Mike warn was killed in that aweful accident, the gunroom lost a lot of business sponsorship and support!

Not to name names, but certain employees of Warn industries, Damoro Ford, and Thunder Jet are known supporters and funders of this business! When Mike warn was killed in that aweful accident, the gunroom lost a lot of business sponsorship and support!

looks like whoever it was had an issue with some of my (ancient.. i havent posted here in a looong time, and haven't had an opinion about gunroom go thru my mind in years) commentary, as i received an email notification that i'd been quoted by "knowitalltroll" and came to check it out

ill just point out, as a long time member, this wouldn't be the first time gunroom trolls have struck here.. happened a few years ago, right here in this thread im pretty sure

what's this about an accident w mike?

You are right, it does read like a book. A non fiction one at that. My experiences there in the 90's have kept me from going there for 20 years now. The owner was a pompous windbag and insulting to customers. Their prices were way to high. If you guys don't believe these reviews, I urge you to go and check them out. Guaranteed to be a memorable experience. Trust me..

17 pages of truth, pretty hard to argue with every thing posted here! Sad fact!:eek: I think the GunRoom has the largest review on here, and certainly holds the distinction of the poorest! says somethin don't it!

In a way It's kinda refreshing, Portland has changed so much in the last 25 years but not the gun room :)
Yeah. I'd rather traffic still flowed in potland like it did 25 years ago, and The Gun Room was a pot emporium. And I don't even smoke the stuff!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top