JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just had a VERY pleasant experience at this place this afternoon! I walked in just to see what I could see because I'm a big fan of their Clackamas store. Layout is of course similar to the old Gun Broker that used to be there, but that's mainly due to size restriction.

I saw that Steve was back! Who could miss that 70's permed-out hair! Good to see him there again!

I also spoke with Pat the co-owner. What a nice guy! I didn't end up buying a firearm, but I did walk out with some CCI ammo that actually wasn't price-jacked over what everyone else is charging.

All-in-all I had a great experience, and I'll be back for sure!

I just had a VERY pleasant experience at this place this afternoon! I walked in just to see what I could see because I'm a big fan of their Clackamas store. Layout is of course similar to the old Gun Broker that used to be there, but that's mainly due to size restriction.

I saw that Steve was back! Who could miss that 70's permed-out hair! Good to see him there again!

I also spoke with Pat the co-owner. What a nice guy! I didn't end up buying a firearm, but I did walk out with some CCI ammo that actually wasn't price-jacked over what everyone else is charging.

All-in-all I had a great experience, and I'll be back for sure!
I could not agree more with this post!! Great folks, great selection and good prices. Pat, Steve, Kyle and Mary all smile and offer to help with anything you need.

I could not agree more with this post!! Great folks, great selection and good prices. Pat, Steve, Kyle and Mary all smile and offer to help with anything you need.

My favorite store, too. All these guys (and Mary) are friendly and helpful. They've been very patient with this noob.

Both locations have treated me well, however the Tigard location has shown more personal attention and sales concern. Probably because they're smaller and generally have less of a crowd. I regret that I've never made a major purchase at this location, but I hope to in the near future. As a relative novice to firearms, they make my fiancé and I feel very at ease with their personal attention to explaining the benefits of each item and offering suggestions and alternatives. People with this social awareness are very important to our 2A concerned community!! Thank you Northwest Armory Tigard!

I only shop the Tigard location. I've not had great experiences at the Clackamas store, every time I've been in I am ignored and the folks working there seem to be more interested in their conversations with each other.
Love the Tigard store. Steve is one of the most knowledgable gun guys I've met and Kyle, Pat and Mary are always friendly and helpful.
And Stomper, when I was in there yesterday they did have an FDE Tavor.

Northwest Armory in Tigard is my first choice of places to look when I am in the market for anything firearms related. They have an amazing selection for such a small store front. Prices are fair, but most importantly they are pleasant and efficient.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top