JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Department of Homeland Security, (D.H.S.) was set up by the Bush Administration after 9/11 to protect our homeland.

Last month, (March) 221K people illegally entered the U.S. at our southern border. So much for protecting the Homeland,...

Rather than protecting our nation, the Department of Homeland Security's new Disinformation Governance Board seeks to protect Washington "Elites" from U.S. citizens who do not agree with them.

The ONLY thing the Department of Homeland Security is really worried about is YOU! (If you disagree with them.)

The director of this new Disinformation Governance Board, Nina Jankowicz, is a partisan actor, having openly supported Biden and Hillary Clinton in the past two elections.

Here's an introduction as to who Nina Jankowicz is:

The Biden Administration's creation of a "disinformation" bureau within DHS is effectively an Orwellian "Ministry of Truth" that is alien to our constitutional tradition.
They left out "delusional self-impressed narcissist" from her bio….

Hope is waiting for someone else to do something because folks just won't do it themselves. Hope is why we are in the mess we are in. The hopeless? Maybe they are realist moving on with what ever life truly offers.

It's cynical I am.:cool:
Yep.

Old guys didn't start out old. Many of them served and fought in wars to defend hopeless causes rather than giving up to fate just because we all die eventually. Many great changes were born out of hopeless causes.

Disagreement with the ministry of truth automatically labels dissenters as disinformation terrorists. Sooner or later people will be drawn into some form of conflict whether they want to or not. A lot of people in Germany were put on trains despite wanting to simply spend time with their families and be left alone.

On the other hand, anyone who has a line in the sand, has a plan when the line is crossed, and has an ounce of wisdom is likely not going to broadcast it to random strangers with low post counts calling them out on the internet.

Yep.

Old guys didn't start out old. Many of them served and fought in wars to defend hopeless causes rather than giving up to fate just because we all die eventually. Many great changes were born out of hopeless causes.

Disagreement with the ministry of truth automatically labels dissenters as disinformation terrorists. Sooner or later people will be drawn into some form of conflict whether they want to or not. A lot of people in Germany were put on trains despite wanting to simply spend time with their families and be left alone.

On the other hand, anyone who has a line in the sand, has a plan when the line is crossed, and has an ounce of wisdom is likely not going to broadcast it to random strangers with low post counts calling them out on the internet.
Frankly it obvious that if the elite don't like what you say they now plant evidence of a crime on you. It's part of a ministry of truth, shut people up whatever it takes.

As evidence look at the January 6 march and how they framed protestors with the FBI setting them up.

One day folks will get it that when tyrants give themselves more power then it's just more tyranny for us. Shut up or we will come get your guns because you are dangerous. That is the truth about the ministry of truth, they want to remove the teeth of the constitution. They really don't care what we say but they can use it against the people so that's the value of a ministry of truth.

Jordan is extremely intelligent but is an elitist himself in my opinion. I believe what he misses is we really need laws governing the elite with severe penalties for being corrupt. It's not laws for the masses that's the problem but lack of laws on the elite in governing.

Before voting got corrupted we could remove the elite from legislation power but now that elections are stolen we can't get rid of the corrupt. They want to silence us with a ministry of truth.

Way back when…. Al Gore said it best, "there's no controlling legal authority" in reference to his campaign finance shenanigans with the "Buddhist monks".

Therefore, no legal (or moral) crime was committed. :rolleyes:

There's no realistic standard or benchmark for young people to have a say. Young people are gonna do what they please when they please without any consideration for the older generations. The fact most people live to the age they do is reliant on medical science and drugs, which extends their years longer then they naturally should be. The younger generations aren't going to wait for the olds to die to make change. But it is often seen as a success of societal change when the old generations are unhappy.
Like I said, all volunteer service. Old people don't send young people to die. Young people sign the line and the ones who refuse to take accountability for that, blame the old people.

There's a saying, "getting old ain't for wussies". If you're an under 40 as I am, you'll learn that as you have more life experiences, dumb old people look smart and those younger than you look terribly naive.

Like I said, all volunteer service. Old people don't send young people to die. Young people sign the line and the ones who refuse to take accountability for that, blame the old people.

There's a saying, "getting old ain't for wussies". If you're an under 40 as I am, you'll learn that as you have more life experiences, dumb old people look smart and those younger than you look terribly naive.
Red Foreman said it best about most young people….

2D86056F-A6C6-4345-8583-BC7EABFEF596.png

Hope is waiting for someone else to do something because folks just won't do it themselves. Hope is why we are in the mess we are in. The hopeless? Maybe they are realist moving on with what ever life truly offers.

It's cynical I am.:cool:
I'm going to offer a different perspective. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm "right," just means your post has raised in me a different point of view...

I don't believe "hope" means waiting for others to do something. My parents' generation hoped for the end of WWII, but they certainly did something about it as well. The people who sit around doing nothing are those who "wish" a problem would resolve itself. A person who wishes is someone who truly will do nothing about it, they just want magic to occur without any effort on their own part. I have no use for wishful thinking.

I will never lose hope because I am an action-oriented person and will always believe I can contribute to positive change. On the other hand, I totally disdain and consider pretty worthless that class of people who just sit around wishing for change without doing anything to make it happen. Maybe that is a generational difference, I don't know, but I will never lose hope.

There is a reason the Second Amendment comes after the First Amendment. We need the Second Amendment to protect our freedoms in the United States of America, but we need the First Amendment to establish what those foundational freedoms are.

The First Amendment guarantees three primary freedoms: freedom of speech and the press, freedom of religion, and freedom of assembly. Together, those freedoms amount to freedom of thought, and our God-given right to express our thoughts.

Now Biden has acted 100% against the First Amendment. He has done something that is 100% anti-American. He has established the "Disinformation Governance Board" within the Department of Homeland Security. If that reminds you of the "Ministry of Truth" from Orwell's infamous novel, 1984, you would be right. Biden has established a new "Ministry of Truth" in the United States government. That is 100% against the First Amendment, and 100% anti-American.

I have become increasingly disgusted for all 464 days of the Biden Administration. Every day brings a new crisis, a new debacle, a new scandal, a new economic disaster. His worsening dementia is a joke to the rest of the world. But my increasing disgust with Biden has transitioned to pure unmitigated anger. Let alone the Second Amendment, when he starts infringing on the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America that is a thou-shalt-not-cross line in the sand. He is now trying to undermine the foundational freedoms for every American in the United States. I am spitting mad. I am mad as hell!
By design the Biden fraudulent election was no more than Marxist Mafia activity led by Pelosi and Schumer, ANTIFA and BLM, financed by Soros and Bloomburg and enabled by the Blue-state governors and mayors. The dolt in the Whitehouse is no more than a figurehead and a self appointed committee of Marxist are trying to do everything possible to ruin our democratic republic! PROVE ME WRONG!

From the Marxist Manifesto the first thing that must be done is to divide the country with disinformation by controlling all forms of communication. Of course next is the disarming of the populous!

One of our most brilliant founding fathers was Benjamin Franklin. He set up printing presses in the major cities to expedite mass communications. This was further expedited by the network of Minutemen on horse back riding from town to town! (Paul Revere story!) And "Circular Letters" from the Continental Congress!

The first battle of the ""first" American Revolution was when the Red Coats left Boston for Concord and Lexington to seize weapons and ammo from the Minutemen. ("One if by land two if by sea"!) We killed em' and chased em' back to Boston. The British General was amazed at how organized and brave the Minutemen were at battle!

Do your own research and especially the Federalist Papers and Madison, Mason and Partick Henry and the Bill of Rights and the Ratification of the Constitution!

We as a nation are at a crisis point and let there be no mistake our Democratic Republic will be tested to the fullest in the coming 3 years.

If only the true Democratic Party could just admit their dire mistake and admit that the election was solen and let the true elected president take our country back!

"Keep yer' powder dry boys"!

Last Edited:
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...
according to Nina Jankowicz, Executive Director of the Disinformation Governance Board, it is in fact a squirrel.

The Department of Homeland Security's "Disinformation Governance Board" (aka Ministry of Truth) has now been officially "paused" and its Executive Director, Nina Jankowicz, the infamous spreader of disinformation and Mary Poppins pretender, has resigned. For once the idiots in the White House have corrected course. Here's the story as reported in today's Washington Examiner:

The Department of Homeland Security's "Disinformation Governance Board" (aka Ministry of Truth) has now been officially "paused" and its Executive Director, Nina Jankowicz, the infamous spreader of disinformation and Mary Poppins pretender, has resigned. For once the idiots in the White House have corrected course. Here's the story as reported in today's Washington Examiner:
But, but, but...

Why?? :s0092: :eek:

j/k

Golly, ain't this a surprise? Turns out Biden's "Ministry of Truth" was intended to be used against the speech of Americans after all. And Mayorkas lied to Congress about that intent? What a shock...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top