JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
_nc_ohc=3YLxNlDHwbgAX_wZjzW&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

It is good for prepper info and sequence of events that we may already be in. Spring is long here this year and fishing is on. Hunting is a ways off. So we are still reloading and planting. Trout here are big as small steelhead. Ahh....the yard! Ha!

Communism at it highest position in a society.
It's here already...

It's here already...

This is yet another classic example of Big Brother under the Biden Administration. I always thought the pathway to tyranny would be through FEMA, but now we know it is being paved through a combination of CDC and Homeland Security.
FJB - FJB - FJB - FJB - FJB - FJB - FJB - FJB - FJB - FJB - FJB - FJB -FJB - FJB - FJB - FJB - FJB - FJB - FJB - FJB -
FJB

It's here already...

Add the WHO Pandemic Treaty to this list.

Without even bringing the First into it at all:

Disinformation is a real problem - but given that plenty of it comes from (or is, at the very least, propagated by - being as generous as I can here) government to begin with, they aren't in any position to establish their "Ministry of Truth" at all.

So, even if it were possible to remove the question of Constitutionality from the equation (and I'm not saying it is), purely from a "reason" standpoint, the MoT doesn't stand up to muster.

There is truth and then there is truth, and behind it all is truth.

As a generality, people seem to harbor two different viewpoints: either there are undeniable and provable "absolute truths," or there is no such thing as absolute truth because it all boils down to individual perceptions and opinions. Who is right and who is wrong?

Both. It is illogical to ALWAYS contend that there are no absolute truths. When something can be objectively and empirically proven (i.e., observable and repeatably results in the same outcome) then I would call that an absolute truth. The problem is that human beings, and ALL social systems created by human beings (for example political systems, media, culture, etc.) do not meet objective and empirical standards of truth. Therefore, human social systems will never achieve absolute truth. Never.

Consequently these Big Brother ploys, like Biden's "ministry of truth," are predestined to fail. Since by definition they cannot achieve objectivity, they can only be implemented subjectively. In other words, it is impossible for them to achieve absolute truth, so they can only achieve opinion and perspective. And that, my friends, means they are merely political tools.

Make no mistake. Political tools have one and only one purpose: manipulation of the governed. YOU are the governed. It is your job, your responsibility, your duty to your family and loved ones to resist political manipulation with every fiber of your being.

Unless, of course, you and your family are fully satisfied just being sheep led to the slaughter...

"Make no mistake. Political tools have one and only one purpose: manipulation of the governed RULED. YOU are the governed RULED. It is your job, your responsibility, your duty to your family and loved ones to resist political manipulation with every fiber of your being."

The British hierarchy has again reared its ugly head here in America. When is enough going to be enough?

People learn by asking questions. When a ministry of truth defines the answer you are allowed to see then folks will stay stupid. Why do the elite want folks to stay stupid?

"Make no mistake. Political tools have one and only one purpose: manipulation of the governed RULED. YOU are the governed RULED. It is your job, your responsibility, your duty to your family and loved ones to resist political manipulation with every fiber of your being."

The British hierarchy has again reared its ugly head here in America. When is enough going to be enough?
It's not a "British hierarchy" problem - it's a human problem. Ergo, "enough" will never be "enough" (at least, not long term) - it's a feature, not a bug, of who we are.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top