JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Department of Homeland Security, (D.H.S.) was set up by the Bush Administration after 9/11 to protect our homeland.

Last month, (March) 221K people illegally entered the U.S. at our southern border. So much for protecting the Homeland,...

Rather than protecting our nation, the Department of Homeland Security's new Disinformation Governance Board seeks to protect Washington "Elites" from U.S. citizens who do not agree with them.

The ONLY thing the Department of Homeland Security is really worried about is YOU! (If you disagree with them.)

The director of this new Disinformation Governance Board, Nina Jankowicz, is a partisan actor, having openly supported Biden and Hillary Clinton in the past two elections.

Here's an introduction as to who Nina Jankowicz is:

The Biden Administration's creation of a "disinformation" bureau within DHS is effectively an Orwellian "Ministry of Truth" that is alien to our constitutional tradition.

Last Edited:
Homeland Security is watching you.png

There always have been things the government has done that make you think, "Are they really doing that?" Over the past decade plus the frequency and severity of these instances, in my view, has been increasing at a breakneck pace. I keep catching myself saying, "I've never seen anything this bad," but this one is truly turning Atlas Shrugged into non-fiction. We all need to be terrified about this, no matter what our politics are. I would be equally as frightened if there was someone with an R after their name at 1600 Penn.

It could not be said better than Sorbs did with this. The Babylon Bee is going to be put out of business by the WH press secretary. Step #2 will be creating the Ministery of Deciding What Guns We "Need."

Believe me OP, what you state resonates with me loud and clear.

There's been a long continuous line of arseholes at the helm of this country. I've survived through a handful of them in my lifetime.

I used to get really pissed off about their antics, until one day I realized a philosophy that is echoed in the serenity prayer.

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."

I found myself spending a lot less time pissed off at the world after adopting this approach. The chips will fall where they may, however, life is too short to spend it angry and mad all the time.

When every decision made by leaders is against the people they are supposed to be leading, as well as against the law, it starts to call into question who the real enemy is.

It used to be that tyrants tried to change laws to make their illegal or inhuman actions "legal". Now they just brazenly break them in the open with impunity because the justice system knows no justice.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top