JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How many of you 'absolutely positively, without a shadow of doubt' know the linked information is valid?

If so, please post another source/form of credibility (other than a link as proof) and thanks if you can...

I'm not one to buy it's true (whatever story it may be) because it's found in a link or printed in a news story on the internet (see buzzfeed, etc.) or in times not so long ago, folks thought if it was printed in a newspaper it was gospel...

Am I just being an intransigent so and so?

Nope, just not completely accepting that because a story is found in a link it's necessarily believable, nah...bubblegum is often found in what appears to be unimpeachable sources when they could just be... discrediting baloney. Often a story reinforces preconceived bias...as in: I toad ya he's a no good bubble-gummer and this link 'pee-rooves' it by gum...

This is the link to official Bureau Of Consumer Financial Protection site:
https://files.consumerfinance.gov/f/documents/cfpb_mark-corbett_consent-order_2019-01.pdf

I hope this source is valid enough for you.

e23bd81cab32980a36cd4f35722414e8.png
1113bc88e0fc5d4203c7b97ddf6f2421.png

I see some of the liberals on this site are so overjoyed with this story they're gleeful...anything super critical/anti-Trump casts a huge shadow of doubt, not that a bogus would ever be dreamed up by them, noooooooo, never...
How much liberal slanted propaganda does anyone buy into?

None for me...

But, but the link assures us this story is on the level and your check is in the mail...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top