JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hope he gets a $10,000 fine. But he won't.

I am all in favour of charging ****wits who get themselves into appalling situations the cost of getting them out of them. Here in yUK we have mountain rescue teams, both civilian and RAF, cave rescue teams, sea-cliff and the Royal National Lifeboat Institute - all are volunteers, giving up their time and sometimes their very lives, to save these lackwits from the situations into which they have gotten themselves through their own stupidity. Only the National Coastguard Services and the RAF/Royal Navy choppers are professionally crewed. A Sea King or Merlin costs around $10K an hour, BTW.

With the average civilian helicopter and crew costing $5000 an hour, and up to forty members of a mountain rescue team who would professionally, cost around $500/hour, and daylight search for a missing mountaineer can raise a bill to the taxpayer of about $100K.

And then, he or she walks out, and seeing a search in progress, actually asks the team leader if they can help find the missing climber.....[this has happened a number of times].

When I'm back over in Canada, I ALWAYS carry a cell AND a Garmin GPS unit - just in case I'm away from my route for some reason, and something happens to me that prevents me from getting back to the world.

tac

Inspiring video. Really.

I like where he gets out to check how things are going about three quarters of yhe way through.

Ancestor by marriage worked at the lighthouse that was about 50 yards from that jetty back before 1910.

I think Toyota should use this as an ad.

I was waiting for another wave to pin him between the truck and concrete when he got out. Hats off to the Coast Guard. The rescuer should have unlimbered a byatch slap or two on him before putting him in the harness. Hopefully his car insurance company sees the video and denies his claim.

Hopefully there was a sharp knife on the helicopter so they can neuter that stupid motherfokker before they release him back into the wild.

Idiot+1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top