JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the only side the ACLU takes is one of justice. I am only saying that because they seem to defend people of all stripes, liberal and conservative alike.

I think the only side the ACLU takes is one of justice. I am only saying that because they seem to defend people of all stripes, liberal and conservative alike.

But they have no history - that I know of - of defending second amendment rights.

I am guessing (have not read the article yet) that they are thinking of where this would go with regards to other rights if allowed to set precedent. It isn't popular, but most mentally ill people are not violent and pose no danger to others. Interesting that it took them this long to raise a red flag actually.

The ACLU's position can be read here. They are not on our side, nor ever have been.

That said, if they can help in some respect, then great. Though I doubt they will be an ally of any kind in other cases. Until then, agreed with the original post; keep an eye out for airborne swine. :s0165:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top