JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have never ordered from Centerfire Systems, but they have Romanian Dragunov's for $449 w/out scope.

<broken link removed>

Classic Arms ( think they have a good rep - never ordered from them either) has the PSL with two mags and scope for $559, milled AK's for $699 and stamped for $399.

WASR-AK47 with 10 capacity for only $299.95, new AK for under $300!

http://www.classicarms.us/

This is great for us gun fans, I hope ammo prices follow this trend too.

unless of course you are trying to sell one...lol

Depends on what PSL your looking at. The early imports (like mine, a 1977 rifle) are military rifles that had the receiver replaced in Romania with BATF required receivers without the 3rd hole for legal importation.
These new imports are current production (or assembled here) and made for the commercial market.
Just depends on what your "into" i guess.
usrifle

Depends on what PSL your looking at. The early imports (like mine, a 1977 rifle) are military rifles that had the receiver replaced in Romania with BATF required receivers without the 3rd hole for legal importation.
These new imports are current production (or assembled here) and made for the commercial market.
Just depends on what your "into" i guess.
usrifle

I know Classic Arms Was selling these exact for $750 about six months ago, I purchased one at that price. They are great rifles and a good deal at $750, but at $599 a steal. Also I.O. is comming out with one that has a heavy duty receiver to shoot heavy ball sometime. Should be better than what is out there now, I say should, time will tell.

from what i have been researching on the psl is that some are really Great quality but there are some that are dumps so it depends on what they actually have.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top