JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So strange...just a moment ago, this popped up on a GIF search (for broken rifle) and I was wondering what it was from...
200.gif
I guess HALO sci-fi movie thingy, or something.

Edit to add: Are these the ones he based his re-creation on? Sorry didn't click because I am a follower of Cetaindeafism.

Last Edited:
Gee...
I remember when I really wanted to go HALO school when in the Army...
You know the real , actual Army...not a video game turned into a TV show....:D

With that said...
Neat to get a science fiction favorite made into something real that can be used.
Andy

$60,000 plus how many hours (thousands probably). For that?

For the same $ could have a legal full auto gun plus every other gun you dream of having pretty much. Makes no sense to me to have some plastic bullpup over that.

For the same $ could have a legal full auto gun plus every other gun you dream of having pretty much. Makes no sense to me to have some plastic bullpup over that.
Well, now he's probably going to make bank licensing it to a major manufacturer, and royalties from it being spotlighted on so many social media channels, so there likely will be a decent return on his investment.

The views across the social media platforms alone will pay for it, and then some. I think it's the same thing when companies make outlandish products that aren't really made for their target consumers. It's a PR stunt that will likely pay off in the long run.

EDIT: just saw that this was covered above.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top