JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought that this is super cool with a great back story. This a veteran owned company that employ's veterans. They give back to veterans and everyone needs to open beer in style. I just bought a couple different ones and thought you guys and gals might think this is cool as well.

Bottle Breacher As Seen on SHARK TANK Bottle Openers

Big_C__53849.1459666039.800.800.jpg

They have wine bottle opener's, 50 cal bottle openers and all sorts of great things. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. Maybe I am a sucker but I just spent $160.00 :confused::D

For $160 I will come out and crack open a bottle for you. Just saying.

I purchased five items. custom engraved for fathers day ;)

Plus it goes to a good cause. will never complain supporting our vets that work hard. good on them for starting a company that supports so many.

I purchased five items. custom engraved for fathers day ;)

Plus it goes to a good cause. will never complain supporting our vets that work hard. good on them for starting a company that supports so many.
Don't get me wrong, I'm with you on that. I'm a Vet, I support Vets of course. I was merely waxing poetic.
Cheers.

I saw them on the shark tank when they were getting started it's a great company, cool products and always a great cause.

Another one to check out is the Black Rifle Coffee Company.
They are Veteran owned and operated. They do a lot to help other Vets and help Vets start businesses.
And their coffee is good!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads