JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi sparksfly,
You may wish to reconsider your choice of the Hatsan for yotes & Jrabbits. At 650fps you may not have enough energy (FPE) to dispatch a critter cleanly. At least for Coyotes, a regular powder powered fire arm will fill you requirement better. A .25 caliber PCP might work but, shot placement and close range would be needed. Both critters aren't known to get close or stand still.

Just my $.02

Hi sparksfly,
You may wish to reconsider your choice of the Hatsan for yotes & Jrabbits. At 650fps you may not have enough energy (FPE) to dispatch a critter cleanly. At least for Coyotes, a regular powder powered fire arm will fill you requirement better. A .25 caliber PCP might work but, shot placement and close range would be needed. Both critters aren't known to get close or stand still.

Just my $.02
I have hunted with my uncle's before for yotes and found that a shot through the ear gap would drop them no problem. You do need a good scope and an accurate gun though. I also like the challenge that airgun predator hunting has.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top