JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't understand the appeal of superheros decades ago. I understand it even less now with the veritable deluge of films in the genre. Not that I don't appreciate the broader concept of speculative fiction; after all, there are great films in science fiction, horror, post-apocalyptic, alternative history, the surreal, et al. But this niche; do not comprehend. But to each their own.

Movies for me are, 99%, just something for fun...turn the brain off and be entertained for a couple hours. There are no sabers made of light or little old green dudes that can move stuff with their minds. While there are documentaries I enjoy, for the 'big screen,' why would want to watch movies about mundane/boring reality?

And as far as 'Batman,' he's an 'anti-hero' who doesn't depend on alien and/or superpowers, so while completely fiction, its at least grounded within those reality limitations.

Boss

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads