JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are a few exceptions to the rule (St. Louis, Seattle, Detroit), but do you see a trend here? Numbers don't lie. This is the stark reality of homicides in Democrat-led cities. You be the judge...
1641839612060.png

Last Edited:
Expect massive reductions in homicides for 2022, as those cities reclassify murders as "Accidental Disagreement Fatalities" or "Racist Victims Death by Natural Causes"! 😳

Not to worry. The people running those cities will run for re-election pounding the podiums and running to every camera they see to say they are fed up, that its for the children, and they are going to fix this. So the useful idiots who put them in charge will nod their heads and vote them back in. Or simply not bother to vote. Knowing this time things will get better. :s0054:

People are just becoming better shots.
They seem to be getting a LOT of practice. So law of odds I guess they would have to start making more hits since they are allowed to have open shooting galleries now. If the scum was just shooting each other with no collateral damage I would say pass out ammo to go with the free needles and drugs. Problem will take care of itself.

Can't those city leaders see they are losing their voters one by one?
Not when you are replacing those voters with wealthy Californians who are guaranteed to vote a solid democrat ticket every single time!
It's a win win for both, as long as the bottom dosnt drop out!

Been through Potland lately, seen all the new mod to high end living supplanting all the single family homes, or the ultra spendy, mega condo units that sell for hundreds of thousands each, or more? Where is the jobs market that supports all that? Who currently living in Potland can afford to live there? Yup, the bottom will drop sooner or later and Potlands Urban Utopia will decay into something you would find on the outskirts of Rio, or Buenos Aries, or The foothills of Beijing! At some point all of that will fail, and then what, and who will pay for it?

Not to worry. The people running those cities will run for re-election pounding the podiums and running to every camera they see to say they are fed up, that its for the children, and they are going to fix this. So the useful idiots who put them in charge will nod their heads and vote them back in. Or simply not bother to vote. Knowing this time things will get better. :s0054:
They slap you across the face and then proclaim "Vote for me and I will do something about the outbreak of facial bruises!" :rolleyes:

Y'all may have noticed which city on the list had the highest percentage increase in homicides during 2021: our very own Portland. Jumped a rather eye-popping 50% from 60 homicides in 2020 to 90 homicides during 2021. And it is too easy to just see these as numbers, because they aren't. Each and every one of these lives lost to murder represents a human tragedy, leaving untold depths of pain, sorrow, and mourning in their wake.

Portlanders keep voting for the same "leadership" and Portlanders keep getting the same (or worse) results. The only logical conclusion is that they must like it this way. Seems absolutely insane that Portlanders can be that masochistic, but proof is in the pudding, as they say.

Y'all may have noticed which city on the list had the highest percentage increase in homicides during 2021: our very own Portland. Jumped a rather eye-popping 50% from 60 homicides in 2020 to 90 homicides during 2021. And it is too easy to just see these as numbers, because they aren't. Each and every one of these lives lost to murder represents a human tragedy, leaving untold depths of pain, sorrow, and mourning in their wake.

Portlanders keep voting for the same "leadership" and Portlanders keep getting the same (or worse) results. The only logical conclusion is that they must like it this way. Seems absolutely insane that Portlanders can be that masochistic, but proof is in the pudding, as they say.
Not to worry, those elected people are buying some orange barrels that I hear will fix this. o_O I am trying to get my work to order some for us as I hear they make great protection.

Not when you are replacing those voters with wealthy Californians who are guaranteed to vote a solid democrat ticket every single time!
It's a win win for both, as long as the bottom dosnt drop out!

Been through Potland lately, seen all the new mod to high end living supplanting all the single family homes, or the ultra spendy, mega condo units that sell for hundreds of thousands each, or more? Where is the jobs market that supports all that? Who currently living in Potland can afford to live there? Yup, the bottom will drop sooner or later and Potlands Urban Utopia will decay into something you would find on the outskirts of Rio, or Buenos Aries, or The foothills of Beijing! At some point all of that will fail, and then what, and who will pay for it?
Agreed, Portland will probably look like Detroit in my life time. The majority of it returning to nature.

things oscillate ... once upon a time, the democrats were the conservatives and republicans were the solution

it wasnt too long ago dems were the law-and-order party: more laws, more money for more police, more regulations, throw the bums in jail, ban everything, and repubs were more libertarian/freedom/live-and-let-live. thats the way i remember it as a right-leaning libertarian in the 90s n aughts anyway. sure seems like the exact opposite these days.

which is correct? bubbleguming neither - quit playing this goddamn game they invented to keep you too busy to see whats actually going on or caring. if you consider yourself "a democrat" or "a republican," and follow and standby the platform, you is a tool. partisan politics arent the solution to anything- its literally the problem in this country.

sorry to once again offend ~everyone~ but dont forget im just a libtard troll.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top