JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't understand the appeal of superheros decades ago. I understand it even less now with the veritable deluge of films in the genre. Not that I don't appreciate the broader concept of speculative fiction; after all, there are great films in science fiction, horror, post-apocalyptic, alternative history, the surreal, et al. But this niche; do not comprehend. But to each their own.

Movies for me are, 99%, just something for fun...turn the brain off and be entertained for a couple hours. There are no sabers made of light or little old green dudes that can move stuff with their minds. While there are documentaries I enjoy, for the 'big screen,' why would want to watch movies about mundane/boring reality?

And as far as 'Batman,' he's an 'anti-hero' who doesn't depend on alien and/or superpowers, so while completely fiction, its at least grounded within those reality limitations.

Boss

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads