Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

The attacks begin, against Colion Noir.

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by timac, Mar 10, 2013.

1. timac

timac Loading Magazines! Well-Known Member

kumabear17 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. bellarum

bellarum beaverton Well-Known Member

MSNBC can suck it!

3. Tug

Tug Seattle Member

They will do anything to get what they want including playing the racist card when it suits them.
    As for me I like colion Noir's videos.

4. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

Typical for this race and gender baiting sorry mouthpiece for the Obama regime. Sometimes I watch to amuse myself. It's viewers are old white hippies and their college age grandkids. They portray every white male over 40 who isn't in love with Obama as a racist. Any black man who doen't fall in line with the victim mentally is just a stooge for whitey.
    These people thrive on keeping minorities impoverished and the country divided!

5. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Well like they say, "any publicity is good publicity". I have never heard of Mr. Noir until this thread, but you can be assured that I will be eagerly reviewing his material now. Thanks MSNBC :) .

Keith

6. charros93

charros93 Puget Sound Active Member

Funny thing is he's been making these videos expressing his beliefs long before the NRA scooped him up. MSNBC makes it sound like he's reading a script the NRA wrote when in fact all the NRA has done is give him a bigger stage in which to stand on. I've been watching this guy for over a year now and he continues to impress with his sharp intellect, and witty sense of humor. He is truly an entrepreneur of our community. Rock out with your Glock out Mr.ColionNoir!

bcdon, Dan1477, Angie and 9 others like this.
  7. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

Funny. I didn't see a black man when I looked at his videos. I saw an American concerned with the direction the country is going.

nilknarf, 3MTA3, Caveman Jim and 31 others like this.
  8. duane black

duane black Washington Well-Known Member

Absolutely. I knew of him from YouTube. Long before he became affiliated with the NRA.

Sent from my Nexus 4

9. HahnsXD

HahnsXD Battle Ground WA Active Member

I knew we'd be hearing a bunch of race based crap from the media as soon as he was picked up by the NRA :rolleyes:

10. Oklahomie

Oklahomie Marysville Active Member

To be honest black people are the worst about politics, if your black and don't support Obama or Democrats as a whole they get absolutely nasty sometimes. I remember Stacy Dash didn't vote Democrat and they tore her to shreds.

It pisses me off when I see a group of people act so vile.

11. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

It's any minority that doesn't do what they are told. God help them if they ever get an idea of their own! Back to the Progressive Plantation you go!

Remember how Linda Chavez, Clarence Thomas, Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell (before he sold out), Herman Cain, etc., were treated by the "tolerant" left?

12. Botte Hork

Botte Hork Camas WA Well-Known Member

So if NRA hires a white guy, they're racist white guys, if they hire a non-white guy, they're racist white guys. Gotta love it, but then again, welcome to (extreme) lefty battle strategy: No real battle, just trying to ridicule.

Let's see if they hire a women, they become sexist too I bet. :)

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

I knew this would happen. An educated, outspoken, very pro-2A man that just happens to also be a black guy is far too much of a threat to the liberal agenda.

14. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

I was about to say that Elizabeth Hasselbeck was available, but it looks like "The View" decided to "unfire" her.

15. duane black

duane black Washington Well-Known Member

Agreed.

Difficult to paint us as a bunch of racist, uneducated, backwards hicks now.

Also destroys the fallacy that the NRA is the gun makers... Not sure who the hell ever came up with that. Hell, I think the gun makers could and should do more than they are doing now.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  16. timac

timac Loading Magazines! Well-Known Member

Very true, I'd say they get very hateful when you don't support their agenda.

17. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

If you REALLY want to confuse them here are some facts about the NRA:

18. Oklahomie

Oklahomie Marysville Active Member

It's really sad, even my own mother who, God bless her soul, was a very smart and open-minded person succumbed to that line of thinking time to time. I think it has just been hammered into generations of young adults so much that when someone they know or they feel they have a connection with does something different it appears as if that person is attacking everything they were taught growing up.

If a white person supports Obama they are sometimes given praise amongst their friends for being so progressive and cool. But if a black person supports Romney they are shut down, ridiculed, given the unfair label of "Uncle Tom". The verbal backlash is really astounding, especially coming from a group of people who complain about lack of compassion and open-mindedness concerning race.

19. jfw

jfw Clackamas county Active Member

I have been watching Colinnoir on YouTube for a while now (everyone should check out his channel) I was glad when he was picked up to assist the NRA. His arguments are articulate, logical, and often humerous. He is an awesome reprisentative to the 2a community.

It makes me sick the way msnbc spun that video clip.

20. wingspar

wingspar Oregon Member

I’ve been watching Colion Noir for a while, and really have to ask MSNBC, what the freak does this have to do with race? Colion Noir has a good message. Unfortunately, the media has to do their thing and twist the info to suit their message. :angry: