JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been watching Colinnoir on YouTube for a while now (everyone should check out his channel) I was glad when he was picked up to assist the NRA. His arguments are articulate, logical, and often humerous. He is an awesome reprisentative to the 2a community.

It makes me sick the way msnbc spun that video clip.

Me too. The fact that they had that corrupt, racist Rangel on their station just negates any "news" they have to offer. This is the same guy that said we need to make sure the stimulus funds don't wind up in the hands of white males. He didn't say "only" white males, which I don't disagree with. He said white males shouldn't get any of the funds.

I to am very happy that the NRA picked up on Mr. Colion Noir from youtube.
I have subscribed to his channel for about a year now and this guy is great, good for him.

Right, but MSNBC doesn't call out the NRA for hiring only white people to talk about the gun community? Isn't that racist by their argument as well? Gah. What a joke.

I know these black letters in this basic font upon a white screen may lead you to believe I was unknowing of the skin color of Mr. Colion Noir, but trust me this forum prevented my sarcasm from flowing freely without advertising it.

The two biggest fears of msnbc and cnn (yes I chose to not capitalize those two organizations) are 1. Conservative blacks, (but as long as they support BHO as General Colin Powell has done twice, they must be good conservative blacks) and 2. Gun-owning, self-sufficient, conservative blacks who speak out against BHO and his administration. The latter is to be feared by the left for that indicates their thoughts, ideologies and policies are failing or were never true.

I applauded Mr. Colion Noir for his recent hiring as an American. Not black nor white or any other color, just an American.

SF-

Last Edited:
Colion Noir says good stuff.
Now if NRA would pick up Katelyn Francis that would really make them crazy.

Can you imagine if a 13 year-old girl voluntarily became a spokesperson for the NRA.. The screaming we would get - "I can't believe you would bring innocent children into this, you gun nuts will stop at nothing!!!"

I had seen one or two of his videos before, but never keyed into his name, or that he put out a lot of content. Thank you msnbc for bringing him to my attention and identifying him. I will now be paying much closer attention.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top