JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am listing the first and maybe the best of my book collection. If this is successful I will be listing many more books at reasonable prices in the future.........1. Elmer Keith "****, I was there" Hardbound 1979. It has my name written inside the front cover but otherwise is unaltered. Dust jacket is in 90% condition with two very minor tears at the corners.....$40.... 2. Kirt Darner "How to find giant bucks" Hardbound 1983 It has been autographed to me, (I met him at a gunshow in Portland and got the autographed copy). Unaltered and in 95% condition....$25... 3. Skeeter Skelton "Good friends, Good guns, and good whiskey" Hardbound 1988. It has my name written by me inside the front cover. Unaltered with it's dust jacket @ 90%......$60.... 4. Skeeter Skelton "Hoglegs, Hipshots and Jalapenos" Hardbound 1991 It has my name written by me inside the front cover. Unaltered in 90% condition...........$65.........If you want them all I will maybe make a deal...........Thanks for looking.........

I think it's not so much making deals nobody reads anymore (i think It would make a great Xmas gift for someone) but alas got to like to read and who does that anymore I do from time to time but I like stephen king sort of stuff. or documentary

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews