JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Handgun...
A Colt Single Action Army New Frontier in .45 Colt with a 5 1/2 inch barrel and stag grips.
Rifle...
A pre-war Mauser Sporter in .30-06
Antique...
Pure fantasy here with this one...A Hawken rifle from Sam Hawken's shop circa 1840....
Andy

Its a true tie between an M1A Scout Squad or an AR10 variant.

Try as I might, even for the cheaper entry level AR10s these days.. something always comes up. This summer both of those rifles will be mine.. even if I have to not eat for a few weeks.. Ill make it happen.

This one: Arsenal Arms.jpg

Walther_PPK-Black_LS_W.jpg
For all my James Bond LARP (and you can get the /s but just ppk are harder to come by)

colt_python_4_inch__2__v_1418880604.jpg
Because. F* Rick and TWD.

1200px-IWI-Tavor-TAR-21w1.jpg
I like the looks of the Tavor bull-pup bestest. I know there are arguments in favor of others. But, pretty.

For years "the one" would change at least once annually. Now most of those are gone, replaced by a newer version of "the one". I also have wanted a Thompson SMG in military dress, but because I don't have a huge chunk of income to devote to a toy that expensive, I would have to win the lottery before I would consider one.

The last version of "the one" on my list was a S&W Model 69 44 Magnum. I've not had it that long nor had a chance to shoot it that much yet. Because it's so fresh, I don't have a new "the one" yet.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews