JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've really missed my M-60 for the last fifty years, but the average price of $50,000.00 would be hard to justify...
Max
View attachment 428452
I hear you. Mine never made into the air but did travel across Iraq.

577.jpg

A few years ago I dd find my "Holy Grail"

boyes_long.jpg

I am Left Handed. My very "SHORT" want list, (yeah ... sure HB!!) is that wild last ride self built Left Hand AR10 Retro A2 Type 20" Rifle with the retro AR15 A2 rifle butt stock, A2 pistol grip, A2 hand guards and retro taper pin type AR15 front iron site glass block assembly.

A2 type bird cage flash hider. A nice after market trigger. Probably a very nice compact scope. I would be a happy camper.

Stag Arms receivers. Probably 7.62x51 NATO chamber. Detachable A2 carry handle with rear iron sites. If I could only have one rifle that would be it. The problem persists that my collection, while possibly down sizing, seems to be getting bigger and not smaller. Not good.

Hundreds of AR15 builds. Wish I knew more about medic stuff and home gardening. Ex FF, PM, RN. Now old. :)

For my dad, a Webley Fosbery...
For me, just about anything over $500 bucks... lmao
I guess an AUG would be one that i'm just not willing to buy, even though I have the money now. I'll drop a grand on a pistol and be happy, but two grand is too much for a rifle with how I shoot... one of these days!

Not one I can't bring myself to shell out for, one that can't be bought in this country because it can't be BROUGHT IN... well, half of one. The M4 for my half of a His & Hers set is easy enough... the Canadian C8 counterpart for the girlfriend's half is the problem.

I kinda like classic .22 lr semi-auto target pistols. Have Beretta 87 & 89, S&W 41 & 622, Buckmark Ultra Target. Wouldn't mind a Hammerli at a good price, but not presently saving for anything - gun safe's pretty full.

But, oops, Tikka TX1 in a Manners stock may be in my future to match my .260 CTR in a Manners stock.

Well, found a Hammerli Trailside at a good price, bought it and dressed it up a bit. Haven't taken it out yet, but I'm told spring is coming. The little medallion is a factory five shot group at 25 meters.

As purchased:
VDn0ju.jpg
eYujmU.jpg

Dressed up:

Zz52E8.jpg
fyPDqG.jpg

And then to my complete surprise, I discovered that I "needed" an S&W 617 to go with my 686. Who knew?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews