JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was initially described as a huge explosion, but here's video of it. I wouldn't call it huge.

Yeah, pretty fluffy explosion.

ae7543572d1bd4e69e9a90a16c5dba87.jpg

Some years of the Chrysler 300 look a lot like a Bentley.
Hey Flop, don't try to inject logic, observations, and facts into my Internet-based Jeopardy guess at a BDA on a purposeful car accident. :p

:D

Edit to add: BDA = Bomb Damage Assessment (Not anything that should show up in the Member's Quotes Thread)
Edit to Edit to Add: Not enough doors on it to be a Chrysler 300.

Last Edited:
Hasnt fox news already walked back their reporting on "terrorism"?

I hate to say it but, fox isnt known for their reliability and honest reporting. Ill be tuning in the next few days to learn the actual truth instead of just media sensationalism.

I saw a video of how fast that car was going when it crashed and it was highway speed fast. I suppose there's a chance it might be terrorism, but it sure looks like run of the mill stupidity, perhaps coupled with a bold smuggling attempt.

Here's my crazy theory: it could've been a distraction gone bad. The car with the hundreds of thousands of $ of fentanyl is about to hit the customs stop and distraction vehicle tries to blow the gate to divert all attention from courier but just blows it entirely. There's pretty limited LE presence on the US side so they might have hoped to not get caught, but if caught my guess is the time wouldn't be too steep and would be done in Canada.

NBC reports that the car came from Canada-ruling out the DIY fuel shipping theory posed earlier. The leaving Canada part surprised me, because if you've been to the US side of Niagara Falls recently—I was there on a road trip I took when the country closed in 2020–it's definitely NOT the place your grandparents honeymooned. Anyone sane would want to exit that poop hole hood as fast as possible. There is no neighborhood in Portland that looks eve close to as F'ed up as Niagara Falls, NY.

Last Edited:
They all suck. CNN has an even worse record.
That sounded like something I would like to check, and as it turns out there really is no good source keeping score and it gets more muddled when you get into updates with corrected information (voluntary corrections) Vs forced corrections when they have to correct misinformation after everyone else has been reporting the corrected info for a while and EVEN more contentious when you get into topics like climate change and other things that are totally non-firearm related political topics

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top