JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welp, just left the tax guy. My cornhole hurts. I knew I would owe some, but its quite more than I thought. Gonna be putting in more extra time to make up for it. Can't wait for Oregon to jack my rates even more :(

Welp, just left the tax guy. My cornhole hurts. I knew I would owe some, but its quite more than I thought. Gonna be putting in more extra time to make up for it. Can't wait for Oregon to jack my rates even more :(
I thought Donald gave us all a big fat tax cut?

Don't take this as boasting, but if our charitable contributions were not what they were we would have been cornholed big time. It's like we have no choice...give a huge chunk to charity or else give it all to dotgov.

I thought Donald gave us all a big fat tax cut?

Don't take this as boasting, but if our charitable contributions were not what they were we would have been cornholed big time. It's like we have no choice...give a huge chunk to charity or else give it all to dotgov.

Yeah, The Don's cut will be nice next year.

The crap of tge situation is the money has to go somewhere other than your own pocket. Give it away to charity, or government. No income tax worked for this country for over a hundred years, and works today in other developed countries. Can someone explain how they have roads, schools, police etc without raping the citizen's wallets, then go beat that into our "representatives" heads with a big fat stick?

Accountax of Oregon in Tigard has handled ours for many years. Two rental houses in different states, expense this, depreciate that, deduct this, NOT that!!, Schedule A, Schedule E, Schedule two hours for therapy. Bend over a little further, Oregon wants a cut of your Washington income. No way I'm gonna try to sort all of that out. Many times there has been something they found that I didn't know about. It either saves me money or saves me headache, either way worthwhile to me. Tell them Lilhigbee sent you so I can get the referral discount!!:p:D:p:D

I usually do it by hand myself, but the last five years or so, since I started itemizing, every year I apparently get it wrong. The feds say I missed something (they never say what) and send me a refund, and the state says I missed something and send a demand for more money.

This year I am going to pay someone to do it.

Next year I need to find a tax guy who knows how to handle timber sales. I did it once and it wasn't all that hard, but it wasn't easy either, and this year it will be a much larger amount.

Bernie can eat a bag of phallus. But its usually Oregon that winds up with a larger bill for some damn reason.

That has been our experience too in the last few years. We, generally, receive some kind of refund the Federales, but the frick'n state always wants more. :mad:

Beyond the jackasses in Salem, here is a soundtrack for when everyone getting their taxes together. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top