JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
first handgun I ever bought was my Taurus PT99AF 9mm, 17rnd magazine. This was years ago when I first became of gun buying age :) You can tell by my recent posts I'm going through my humble gun collection and assessing where I stand with them - like 'em, keep 'em, cycle 'em out.. Thinking of when I've shot this PT99 - it's like shooting a Lincoln Towncar compared to say my Taurus ultralight 38spl revolver. Very smooth and accurate. It's big in my hands. Any other Taurus PT99/92 shooters out there? Thoughts on this gun? I guess super high capacity 9mm even if they are big hog legs have their place - you can fling lots of 9mm bullets really fast and accurately.

I loved that gun, the PT 92! Too big for concealed carry but a great car-gun. Utterly reliable straight-shooter, wonderful balance in the hand. I added Bianchi wrap-around rubber grips, and it was like it was glued to my hand. Alas, I wish I had never gotten broke enough to sell it.......................elsullo :(

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top