JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
first handgun I ever bought was my Taurus PT99AF 9mm, 17rnd magazine. This was years ago when I first became of gun buying age :) You can tell by my recent posts I'm going through my humble gun collection and assessing where I stand with them - like 'em, keep 'em, cycle 'em out.. Thinking of when I've shot this PT99 - it's like shooting a Lincoln Towncar compared to say my Taurus ultralight 38spl revolver. Very smooth and accurate. It's big in my hands. Any other Taurus PT99/92 shooters out there? Thoughts on this gun? I guess super high capacity 9mm even if they are big hog legs have their place - you can fling lots of 9mm bullets really fast and accurately.

I loved that gun, the PT 92! Too big for concealed carry but a great car-gun. Utterly reliable straight-shooter, wonderful balance in the hand. I added Bianchi wrap-around rubber grips, and it was like it was glued to my hand. Alas, I wish I had never gotten broke enough to sell it.......................elsullo :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top