JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi,

I have a Taurus PT 92 AF with three magazines. This is a 1986 year built. I called Taurus. The blueing is perfect. The rosewood grips are fine, with just two or three minor scuffs if you look for them The magazines a very well finished, which is opposite to some of the new ones. I don't know the total round count, but I have shot 75 rounds with it. Works very well. This one has no de-cocker. Just safety lever for carrying cocked and locked.

Includes:
  • PT 92 AF pistol
  • (2) 15 round magazines
  • (1) 10 round magazine
  • Uncle Mike's holster
  • Aluminum carrying case (not shown)
  • Separate: Can include up to 200 rounds of 9mm at $12 per 50 round box (great price)
  • Separate: Can include (1) 20 round box of defensive ammo at $17 (great price)
This gun is clean (other than firing the 75 round) and ready to rock and roll.

I understand this gun was not used for a very long time. At least 10 years. Maybe all the way to 1990's. Sounds right, the grease and oil looked clean, but old. I re-oiled it and it shot the gun. I shot it on 11-27-14. No issues.

Re-set is longer than a Sig SRT but shorter than the standard Sig resets. Finishes are still in perfect shape. No plastic parts I can detect so far.

I prefer to sell the gun. I got it as part of a transaction. If you have something you would like to trade, let me know. I have plenty of handguns. So not that.

Transaction to be at my office in Downtown Portland, or at the Johnson Creek Gun Club Lobby. Contact me via the conversation feature of this forum. I look forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Oscar

PB280008.JPG

PB280009.JPG

PB280010.JPG

PB280011.JPG

PB290017.JPG

Last Edited: