JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think you need to watch more videos on YouTube on Tannerite. :D Not quite the same "explosiveness" and you have more to pick up afterwards.

Besides, you heard the retired ranger....anything that's "exposive" isn't allowed on Federal lands. I guess that's gonna include that explosive combination of shaken carbonated beverages. :s0112: :s0112: :s0112:

A good analogy to Tannerite is a dry-ice bomb. You put a bunch of dry ice in a sealed container, wait for it to vaporize, and BOOM. No one will care if it's used discretely and in small quantities. But if you blow something up and get the neighbors calling the authorities, you may get charged with possession of a destructive device. And that's some serious gumbo.

I suspect that if you are using Tannerite how it's designed and in the quantities necessary to detect a "hit" when target-practicing at long distance, no one is likely to care.

If you stack 100 lbs. in an old car and blow it to smithereens with a concussion heard for miles, people will care.

It MAY be perfectly legal. Or it MAY result in a felony conviction that MAY or MAY NOT be overturned on appeal, regardless of which you'll spend a little time behind bars. Depends on the arresting officer, forestry official, BLM manager, local sheriff, DA and judge. But remember: If you are charged, you will spend big $$ getting out of it and may lose. And if you get convicted on a felony count of possessing a destructive device, you will be forever barred from owning firearms ever again. OK taking those risks?

I think I'll stick with some other fun stuff and avoid Tannerite.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top