JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been following the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency phenomenon since it came out. If you're looking to invest, my advice is to stay away from cryptocurrency. It's now being hacked into

These incidents just happened a couple of weeks ago...I believe this to be a fool's game.

Cryptocurrency Owners Can't Access Funds After Exchange CEO Dies—Because No One Knows the Password

Bitcoin's Biggest Hack In History: 184.4 Billion Bitcoin from Thin Air

Exchanges tend to be high risk, especially the small ones that come and go.

The hack in your second link was within a year of bitcoin starting when it was valued at $0.06 each. They are at over $3800 today.

The math behind bitcoin is sound, where people lose money on bitcoin is when they leave it in vulnerable exchanges or have their passwords hacked by viruses or trojans on their computers. I have bitcoin in a hardware wallet (Ledger nano) so I have control of the keys and that is extremely secure.

But I still consider bitcoin a gambling investment. never buy more than you are willing to lose

I have celiac disease, which is a genetic autoimmune disease, not a choice. I'd love it if I had the option to eat ordinary bread, cakes, cookies, and other gluten-containing foods. I don't. I do not appreciate your implying that I am stupid.
Lighten up. It's common knowledge that gluten free is a recent fad among the hipster types to try and make them feel superior to those that don't follow the same diets as them.

And it's also common knowledge that plenty of people have a hard time with gluten filled products. My son-in-law being one of them.

Stop trying to be offended.

Lighten up. It's common knowledge that gluten free is a recent fad among the hipster types to try and make them feel superior to those that don't follow the same diets as them.

And it's also common knowledge that plenty of people have a hard time with gluten filled products. My son-in-law being one of them.

Stop trying to be offended.
When you imply that I, a fellow NWFA member, am stupid because I have celiac disease, a genetic disease, it is not a matter of me needing to lighten up. It's a matter of you being seriously offensive as well as breaking the NWFA rules.

There are many people who find they feel better avoiding gluten, for reasons not as medically clear cut as celiac disease. Few probably deserve the blanket sneer and contempt you expressed for all who are gluten intolerant. Most go through years of horrific medical problems before finding a diet that allows them to be healthy. With 40,000 NWFA members, it is likely that more than a thousand are gluten intolerant and about 200, like me, actually have celiac disease.

When you imply that I, a fellow NWFA member, am stupid because I have celiac disease, a genetic disease, it is not a matter of me needing to lighten up. It's a matter of you being seriously offensive as well as breaking the NWFA rules.

There are many people who find they feel better avoiding gluten, for reasons not as medically clear cut as celiac disease. Few probably deserve the blanket sneer and contempt you expressed for all who are gluten intolerant. Most go through years of horrific medical problems before finding a diet that allows them to be healthy. With 40,000 NWFA members, it is likely that more than a thousand are gluten intolerant and about 200, like me, actually have celiac disease.

I'm sorry that you were offended. It was not my intention to slight those with an actual medical condition, whom I am familiar with and empathize with their condition.

I have celiac disease, which is a genetic autoimmune disease, not a choice. I'd love it if I had the option to eat ordinary bread, cakes, cookies, and other gluten-containing foods. I don't. I do not appreciate your implying that I am stupid.
More than gluten-eating dope-smokers, I'm worried about the highly confused and ignorant people who own guns. They haven't a clue as to what's going on. In a shtf scenario, this type could justify killing anyone for their food or whatever.
It's not how long you survive, it's how you play the game. Many humans are at their best in an emergency. Others aren't.

I'm sorry that you were offended. It was not my intention to slight those with an actual medical condition, whom I am familiar with and empathize with their condition.
If you want to destroy an enemy, you must get rid of their fighting males. In this country the youth are being feminized by excess estrogen and estrogen mimickers leaching from plastics, shampoos, in the food, etc. We've nearly lost a generation.
It's not their fault. They're OUR people. OUR children. So who is destroying our youth? That will lead you to our real enemies. So are we to be warriors looking and fighting who it is destroying us, or shall we look to take advantage of poisoned youth?

Look at Bradley Manning. The government hates him and while incarcerated turned him into a woman. They're doing it to all the men as much as they can.

Physical is the only thing I deal with. I like to concept of cryptos, but I'm not convinced enough to play around and gable with it. Guns, Gold, and a Getaway plan is what I'm interested in. I don't play with paper either.... you wanna get into GLD and SLV, go right ahead.... I'm buying and keeping physical metals. If you don't hold it in your hands, you don't own it!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top