JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm really interested in buying some Litecoin and possibly others but honestly don't know where to begin. I started to sign up to a site that sells everything but there are many bad reviews because you have to deal directly through them. Anyone have any experience or suggestions on where to buy my first coins. I'm fairly certain that mining is not an option so I'm just looking to buy for investment purposes.

crypto coin oddly enough reminds me of the work certificates thing Germany did in 1933 to get around the banks and hyperinflation.

Also stop with the crypto crap. I am tired of overpaying for GPU's that have been price gouged over memes of get rich quick schemes. Also you can't win with crypto and this video explains why.

I've been collecting silver and just got my first gold quarter eagle but thought about spreading some money around and crypto is what I was thinking.

Crypto has nothing backing it up. Pretty risky. Buy some more silver, platinum and gold.

I know absolutely zero when it comes to electronic currency.

I do know of a few friends that made out pretty good buying Bitcoin in the early 2000s and selling 10-15 years later.

If your educated on it or just gambling that your 500-1000 dollars might quadruple in 5-10 years I'd say go for it.

I know absolutely zero when it comes to electronic currency.

I do know of a few friends that made out pretty good buying Bitcoin in the early 2000s and selling 10-15 years later.

If your educated on it or just gambling that your 500-1000 dollars might quadruple in 5-10 years I'd say go for it.
I wouldn't dump all of my money into it. I was just thinking of have some because I watched Bitcoin skyrocket.

I wouldn't dump all of my money into it. I was just thinking of have some because I watched Bitcoin skyrocket.
Who knows. I've dipped into a couple of things for $100-$200 just for fun.

In my eyes most investments are long term gambling.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top