JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Judging from all the slackjawed heathen around I'd say the market is saturated.

That means there is huge demand and it's only going to get larger.

We all know the ship is sinking, might as well make some money off of the dope-smoking, man-bun wearing, gluten-free self-medicating lemmings.

Well I would say I'm not betting the farm but would still like to get a few coins. Does anyone have any suggestions on what wallet or site I should try? Some people seem to have very different experiences with different sites.

Well I would say I'm not betting the farm but would still like to get a few coins. Does anyone have any suggestions on what wallet or site I should try? Some people seem to have very different experiences with different sites.

If you find a good one please let us know! In the mean time I'm gonna buy more precious metals. ;)

Yeah. I was all about hodl last year but with all the hacking that's happening I pulled out. Switched over to Robinhood. If you still want to try out the crypto game i would look into alt coins and get a hardware wallet for cold storage. Ledger Nano treated me well.

LTC is one of the better cryptocurrencies, but I still will not bother with it. We are reaching our financial goals with a well diversified portfolio, so I can't see any reason to deal with the added volatility and risk of getting involved with crypto. Which, I might add, is intangible, uninsured, and somewhat illiquid.

Yeah. I was all about hodl last year but with all the hacking that's happening I pulled out. Switched over to Robinhood. If you still want to try out the crypto game i would look into alt coins and get a hardware wallet for cold storage. Ledger Nano treated me well.
I was looking at a Ledger

Buying crypto-currencies is speculating, not investing. Electronic currencies are the banksters' next crime. Er, . . I mean 'monetary system'.

In 2008 the debt-based ponzi scheme of the banksters collapsed. Since then they've kept the system on life-support by printing untold trillions of paper money (Quantitative Easing-QE) until they're ready to let it die.

So what to replace it with? Their new system should be entirely electronic so almost all money will be within their control. This would give them great power worldwide.

But many people distrust the banksters, and rightly so. So they made up some mysterious coder with a really cool name; Satoshi Nakamoto, who promises people a monetary system outside the control of the banksters. And people can not only thumb their noses at the banksters but get rich at the same time! Win Win! :s0132: - sound too good to be true? o_O

Within three months of launching QE1 in 2009, Bitcoin appeared. It is no coincidence. At the same time the banksters dealt with their dying monetary scheme, they launched their next one.

Bitcoin and others are allowed to exist by the banks and even prosper so as to familiarize people with electronic currencies. As with all commodities, real estate, and the stock market, Bitcoin too is manipulated - mostly pump and dump. And there's always a built-in back door for Satoshi Nakamoto ;).

When the paper money becomes worthless people will look for a place to put their wealth. The banksters are hoping you'll turn to electronic currencies.

So I have to ask myself, am I comfortable with making money by helping the banksters? :(

^^^

A week or close to a month ago...

The financial news online and the WSJ mentioned that a large brokerage firm was going to produce and sell their own version of cryptocurrency.

They wanted to compete with Bitcoin.

I can't remember the name of the company now.

Cate

Just my opinion, if you are fortunate enough to have spare money to throw around, put it in something less risky and speculative.

Stay w/ Power Shares, it's worked well for me the last 25 years. I dabbled in penny stocks, got my arse handed to me too. IMO Crypto is yesterday's Penny stocks.

That means there is huge demand and it's only going to get larger.

We all know the ship is sinking, might as well make some money off of the dope-smoking, man-bun wearing, gluten-free self-medicating lemmings.
I have celiac disease, which is a genetic autoimmune disease, not a choice. I'd love it if I had the option to eat ordinary bread, cakes, cookies, and other gluten-containing foods. I don't. I do not appreciate your implying that I am stupid.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top