JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just picked up a used Gen 3 G20. Took it to the range Sunday and was actually really please with it.
The trigger is mush city but for a woods gun I don't care.
I'll probably replace the connector and call it good.

I just picked up a used Gen 3 G20. Took it to the range Sunday and was actually really please with it.
The trigger is mush city but for a woods gun I don't care.
I'll probably replace the connector and call it good.
The trigger can be fixed,just take the half hour gluck armor class,lol
I mean it can't be any longer than,can it?
:eek::D

The honest answer is to get one of your 45's out and make pew pew sounds for an hour while pretending it's a 10mm, if your paper targets get imaginary holes closer together and the paper dies faster then you should go buy the witness... I found it was more of a "fun to shoot someday " caliber than an "I gotta own one forever" proposition...

10mm was one of the few calibers routinely on the shelves in the height of the panic last time.

Just saying!

It's nearly always beneficial to have an oddball caliber here and there for situations just like that. Or 2 or 5 or...what ever.

10mm was one of the few calibers routinely on the shelves in the height of the panic last time.

Just saying!

It's nearly always beneficial to have an oddball caliber here and there for situations just like that. Or 2 or 5 or...what ever.
Would have been at the shop I worked at also....
but I bought it all:eek:

Well, I am buying A Glock 33, a 357 Sig caliber, just trying to find something to fit in my pocket, my 29 is just a smidge to big. The 29 is too Good to sell or trade
Front sight charges $500 for a glock armorers course that you can probably get from a 20min youtube video
I have been to that course, broke my G-29, going back this July to see if I can break my G-33. You can probably get it all off YouTube, but it's hunt and peck. This time I will go thru Glock, Springfield XD series, 1911, and AR courses. A one day course can only do so much. I am not trying to be a gunsmith, just a little more knowledgeable.

I highly recommend the 10mm. When the cases Kaboom in unsupported chambers, they do it quite well.:D

WAYNO.

0827150946a_zpswxnlpjbi.jpg

Good one Wayno! I am happy with Glock's 10MM engineering, looks like you (or whoever was shooting that gun) is happy with them too. Might not be happy with the Ammo though

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top