JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The problem with "intellectuals" is that they've never "had it rough" as they sit in the climate controlled coffee shops sipping their $5 coffees, eating rich pastries, and concluding they're smarter than everyone else.

That schmoe thinks the NRA is perceived as a Rottweiller, but in reality is a Chihuahua... Except that the NRA is made up of over 3-MILLION people... I know I'm not a Chihuahua and I'd be more than happy to show him alone in a locked room. ;)

Gun Control is a death of a thousand cuts...

We all fear "the big one", the huge knife that comes and hits an artery, bleeds us dry in seconds...but those bills don't ever pass.

So here it is, the start of one of those tiny cuts...the demonizing of the 2nd Amendment. This guy stands up and puts those anti-gun tards in their place. I love it! We need more people doing this!

I'm currently bugging the Richland City Counsel over their "you have a marijuana card, you can't carry a gun" notices.

We need to start cutting back...or (at a minimum) stop them from happening. Speak out! The time to remain silent is long gone! Don't let these anti-gunners ride the Newtown shooting all the way to Totalitarianism. Give them hell!

The problem with "intellectuals" is that they've never "had it rough" as they sit in the climate controlled coffee shops sipping their $5 coffees, eating rich pastries, and concluding they're smarter than everyone else.

That schmoe thinks the NRA is perceived as a Rottweiller, but in reality is a Chihuahua... Except that the NRA is made up of over 3-MILLION people... I know I'm not a Chihuahua and I'd be more than happy to show him alone in a locked room. ;)

Actually the NRA is approaching 5 million (if not more by now) members. They were getting over 60,000 members a day for a while.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Actually the NRA is approaching 5 million (if not more by now) members. They were getting over 60,000 members a day for a while.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

So, it is made up of over 3-MILLION members... Like I said. ;) :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads