JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
'Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis is taking a strong stance against potential limits to Maryland citizens' Second Amendment rights. He is part of a growing list of sheriffs whom are pushing back against the federal government for the right to bear arms.

I "what iff'd" something and that was a tremendous joke. Your standard physicist will tell you that it's possible for monkeys to fly out of your bunghole.. every time.. true story.

there are approx. 318 million people in the USA

26.9 % are under aged 19 or 85.5 million
13.1% are over 65 or 41.6 million

so a total of 127.1 million are most likely not in the work force

take out stay at home moms and dads ?
the disabled approx. 20% of the population say half are not employable so 31.8 millon
The non working wealthy ?
the people aged 19 to (?) 26 still in school
the people in prison 2.26 mil

SO the idea that of the 143 or so million people that could be working in the USA 91 people are out of work is hard to believe.

there are approx. 318 million people in the USA

26.9 % are under aged 19 or 85.5 million
13.1% are over 65 or 41.6 million

so a total of 127.1 million are most likely not in the work force

take out stay at home moms and dads ?
the disabled approx. 20% of the population say half are not employable so 31.8 millon
The non working wealthy ?
the people aged 19 to (?) 26 still in school
the people in prison 2.26 mil

SO the idea that of the 143 or so million people that could be working in the USA 91 people are out of work is hard to believe.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-05/all-you-need-know-about-jobs-recovery

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...est-1978-people-not-labor-force-rise-record-9

Whats funny is, the unarmed want to disarm the armed.

The only reason they've even got this far is good men have yet to stand up and do something about it.

We are an ever shrinking, ever ostracized community.

The only reason they've even got this far is good men have yet to stand up and do something about it.

I disagree. I think we are ever-growing. Example...My sister WAS 100% Anti-gun her whole life. Guns were evil and should have never been invented. Last time I saw her (about a year ago, she lives in another state) she showed me her state's CHL and a picture of her, albeit pink, Walther .380. Sandy Hook got her thinking. Gun sales are at a record high. I think we stand stronger and taller than ever before. And I like that!

I remember a day when LEO's didn't want civilians having guns. They would flat out discourage it and try to talk you out of gun ownership. They wanted to be the only "good guys" with guns. More and more are standing up for OUR RIGHTS AS CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY. Yes, I'm yelling. I own guns and I'm proud of it. Come and take it. I dare you.

I disagree. I think we are ever-growing. Example...My sister WAS 100% Anti-gun her whole life. Guns were evil and should have never been invented. Last time I saw her (about a year ago, she lives in another state) she showed me her state's CHL and a picture of her, albeit pink, Walther .380. Sandy Hook got her thinking. Gun sales are at a record high. I think we stand stronger and taller than ever before. And I like that!
I appreciate it as well.. BUT..
New shooters is a far cry from new 2A activists/advocates.
Perhaps most have the mentality that new shooters, even the once previous "anti" can later be swayed to vote pro gun.. Its a farce.

Ive wasted far too much time and energy on "convergence".. It for the most part goes nowhere. Sure anomalies exist but until the said "anti" has a life altering experience the time spent using your tools, ammo, gas and time is usually wasted.

Most entering the firearms community now are still
(albeit dwindling) panic buyers OR "flippers". Many Ive spoke with don't want to learn, aid or appreciate the hobby. They simply want to
"shoot shi*" (as some have put)

However, I have seen an increase in "pseudo supporters" these are folks that now have stickers on their vehicles or perhaps frequent the range/public land.. But Ive yet to see many of them aid on any Pro 2A causes.
They still have weak wills, they allow their anti friends and family to talk them out of 2A support.

We've won some battles.. But just wait.. Our rights are on the next political sessions crosshairs and no new shooters will stand up to the injustice.

In fact, as we see here.. MANY will go along to get along and throw other fellow 2A defenders under thebus when ever they get the chance.
We are a community divided, which is why we'll fall.

ZA: I agree. When I read your reply, the only thing that came to mind was the Scene from Lord Of War. They say "Evil prevails when good men fail to act."What they otta say is, "evil prevails." I think we all agree good men have acted, and they have been squashed by EVIL! Especially as of late!

I'm starting to perceive that pro 2A Sheriffs better watch their 6 against their respective State's legislature, Governor, and State Police force that will ALWAYS, ALWAYS do their bidding.

We need to back up those Sheriffs.
They back us up.

I appreciate it as well.. BUT..
New shooters is a far cry from new 2A activists/advocates.
Perhaps most have the mentality that new shooters, even the once previous "anti" can later be swayed to vote pro gun.. Its a farce.

Ive wasted far too much time and energy on "convergence".. It for the most part goes nowhere. Sure anomalies exist but until the said "anti" has a life altering experience the time spent using your tools, ammo, gas and time is usually wasted.

Most entering the firearms community now are still
(albeit dwindling) panic buyers OR "flippers". Many Ive spoke with don't want to learn, aid or appreciate the hobby. They simply want to
"shoot shi*" (as some have put)

However, I have seen an increase in "pseudo supporters" these are folks that now have stickers on their vehicles or perhaps frequent the range/public land.. But Ive yet to see many of them aid on any Pro 2A causes.
They still have weak wills, they allow their anti friends and family to talk them out of 2A support.

We've won some battles.. But just wait.. Our rights are on the next political sessions crosshairs and no new shooters will stand up to the injustice.

In fact, as we see here.. MANY will go along to get along and throw other fellow 2A defenders under thebus when ever they get the chance.
We are a community divided, which is why we'll fall.

But WE will not fall. That is what they think we will do, but when push comes to shove there will be
a hornets nest released unlike anything in history. It may start rocky, but wake up will come hard and fast.

But WE will not fall. That is what they think we will do, but when push comes to shove there will be
a hornets nest released unlike anything in history. It may start rocky, but wake up will come hard and fast.
Lets hope brother.
Id be quite happy to be proved wrong.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class